Ukraine War: Poor put upon Russia… why will the world not just let it rape, kill, and steal toilets from Ukraine… in peace?

31 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

@butterweedstrover

True or false. Russia should immediately withdraw from Ukrainian territory to end the war. 

No, that would lead to the collapse of the Russian state, as I have explained many times. 

The powers in Kiev aren't peaceful liberals, they want Russia removed from the Slavic world, they want to cleanse any religious/political/cultural supporters from their land, and they want to shift the center of economic gravity from Moscow to Kiev like during Kievan Rus. 

It's western backers want the arrest of Moscow's political leaders, the seizure of the black sea fleet, and to turn this continent spanning empire into an impotent backwater. 

What happens when Moscow loses its geopolitical independence? the break up of the country as a whole and the end of a unified RUSsian state as we know it.  

So no, giving up isn't an option for them. 

33 minutes ago, butterweedstrover said:

No, that would lead to the collapse of the Russian state, as I have explained many times. 

The powers in Kiev aren't peaceful liberals, they want Russia removed from the Slavic world, they want to cleanse any religious/political/cultural supporters from their land, and they want to shift the center of economic gravity from Moscow to Kiev like during Kievan Rus. 

It's western backers want the arrest of Moscow's political leaders, the seizure of the black sea fleet, and to turn this continent spanning empire into an impotent backwater. 

What happens when Moscow loses its geopolitical independence? the break up of the country as a whole and the end of a unified RUSsian state as we know it.  

So no, giving up isn't an option for them. 

Kyiv.  You do not speak for the people of Ukraine.  You are here trolling.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Shut up with your obvious penguin facts! 

The funniest part is, you guys are trolling seeing as you just repeat yourself with no sign of delving into the discussion any deeper. 

But to be clear, I think your political aims in Ukraine are atrocious, and its predicated on the desire to escalate the conflict and increase the brutality of war, not achieve peace. 

It actually makes me want to vomit and scream into a pillow

46 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Kyiv.  You do not speak for the people of Ukraine.  You are here trolling.

It's Moskva, not Moscow. 

It's Firenze, not Florence. 

It's Türkiye, not Turkey. 

No actually, this is just blind nationalist revisionism, creating a new Latin term that does not even lead to the same pronunciation as the Ukrainian version. Trying to erase history is the work of fascists. 

But again, your support for blind evil doesn't come from malice, just propaganda, same as everyone. 

War has a long history, and everyone since the beginning of time believed their side is good and the others were satanic. You are no different Scot, you are the same as everyone else.  

14 minutes ago, butterweedstrover said:

The funniest part is, you guys are trolling seeing as you just repeat yourself with no sign of delving into the discussion any deeper. 

But to be clear, I think your political aims in Ukraine are atrocious, and its predicated on the desire to escalate the conflict and increase the brutality of war, not achieve peace. 

There's a difference between trolling and fucking with someone who is a friend. I didn't even mention you.

And to be clear, the only thing that's atrocious is the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The entire premise has been not just a lie, but an extremely lazy lie. And Russia failed really fucking badly in its pursuit to take over a country that loudly said they didn't want them to. So shut the fuck up about how Russia has some claim over the people of Ukraine. They don't, and their bitch asses got smacked in the face showing the whole world how weak the country is. Russia is going to be a failed state soon because of Putin's actions, not because of something an outsider did. Wake up you idiot. 

(sorry mods, I know, language, but this moron doesn't deserve decency) 

Edited by Tywin et al.

57 minutes ago, butterweedstrover said:

It actually makes me want to vomit and scream into a pillow

It's Moskva, not Moscow. 

It's Firenze, not Florence. 

It's Türkiye, not Turkey. 

No actually, this is just blind nationalist revisionism, creating a new Latin term that does not even lead to the same pronunciation as the Ukrainian version. Trying to erase history is the work of fascists. 

But again, your support for blind evil doesn't come from malice, just propaganda, same as everyone. 

War has a long history, and everyone since the beginning of time believed their side is good and the others were satanic. You are no different Scot, you are the same as everyone else.  

Who here on this site agrees with you?  Who here have you convinced of anything?

You… are… trolling.

Edited by Ser Scot A Ellison

9 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I find it so sad that @butterweedstrover wants Russian soldiers to die in Ukraine.

Like a lot of them so that Russians at home can suffer more too. Weird approach to life. 

14 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Like a lot of them so that Russians at home can suffer more too. Weird approach to life. 

To be clear if the Russians don't suffer and die a whole lot we won't get second-class ballet.

13 minutes ago, Kalnak the Magnificent said:

To be clear if the Russians don't suffer and die a whole lot we won't get second-class ballet.

But plenty will be left over for the top professional slap fighting league, so we've got that! 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

There's a difference between trolling and fucking with someone who is a friend. I didn't even mention you. 

I was referencing Penguin, I quoted you to emphasize the support such lack of engagement and understanding receives.   

And to be clear, the only thing that's atrocious is the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The entire premise has been not just a lie, but an extremely lazy lie. And Russia failed really fucking badly in its pursuit to take over a country that loudly said they didn't want them to. So shut the fuck up about how Russia has some claim over the people of Ukraine. They don't, and their bitch asses got smacked in the face showing the whole world how weak the country is. Russia is going to be a failed state soon because of Putin's actions, not because of something an outsider did. Wake up you idiot.  

Ah yes, victim blaming. You support actions that will lead to the collapse of Russia, and then blame the victim for bringing it about. Does Putin share blame? Yes. Does that change the fact that you are aggressively supporting the most extreme measures to bring down a geopolitical foe and dominate Eastern Europe? No.

(sorry mods, I know, language, but this moron doesn't deserve decency) 

It's a tad bit interesting that, as a matter of fact, I never claimed Moscow has a right to political control over the territory of Ukraine. I said two separate things: 

1. Historically, Biologically, and Culturally, Ukraine and Russia are both Rus. They are the same people. 

2. Russian imperial interests in keeping Ukraine from being controlled by western backed nationalist is rational and sound. 

Much of your gun-ho pro-war attitude comes from the idea that Russia is acting based on an irrational desire to rule, not from a rational desire to protect itself. 

And that is the excuse you use to support the most extreme measure. The anger in your voice doesn't come from self-righteous rage, but guilt for support genocidal rhetoric, fascist political aims of ethnic cleansing, and unending military conquest that just helps some cronies in the defense industry while massacre mobilized Ukrainian innocents.

Edited by butterweedstrover

1 hour ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Who here on this site agrees with you?  Who here have you convinced of anything?

You… are… trolling.

1 hour ago, A True Kaniggit said:

But why do you want Russian soldiers to die?

They wouldn't have to if they weren't invading Ukraine.

53 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I find it so sad that @butterweedstrover wants Russian soldiers to die in Ukraine.

It's interesting, and I might as well add the penguin in my reply: people here view this war through the propaganda they are taught, same as the Russians. Which makes these discussions difficult. 

The Penguin for example believes I want Russian soldiers to die. But then supports the same people who celebrate their deaths and calls them Orcs. 

I support a ceasefire but also acknowledge that surrendering will lead to the collapse of the Russian state. 

Now, if you take these two separate points and conclude what the penguin does, I question how emotionally prepared or serious you are. 

But alas, the penguin is not an isolated case, just a microcosm of how politics is controlled in the 'free' and 'democratic' west.

Edited by butterweedstrover

16 minutes ago, butterweedstrover said:

You are the one equaling Russia withdrawing from an invasion it started to a surrender.

That's silly.

The war can end as soon as Russian soldiers leave Ukraine.

You want the invasion to continue? YOU want Russian soldiers to die.

Quack quack.

Edited by A True Kaniggit

14 minutes ago, butterweedstrover said:

Ah yes, victim blaming.

Hahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wait , I'm sorry,   but, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Calling Russia the victim for invading a foreign country and then sucking ass at it? You're a peach. 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Hahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wait , I'm sorry,   but, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Calling Russia the victim for invading a foreign country and then sucking ass at it? You're a peach. 

Let me join you in the act of laughter.

"Mhah! Ah Mha!"