Football: Guirassy-ing to victory

polishgenius

1 hour ago, polishgenius said:

The league is going after Manchester City though. 

Hum, and I thought English grammar had a reference for the SPO sentence strucutre.

City are going after the league (and CL).

Betting on your team's match should carry a lifetime ban, in my opinion. I don't care about addiction, they should've realised they're addicts before they were caught.

I've got nothing against Tonali or whoever else got caught or will get caught, it's a matter of principle.

Edited by baxus

1 hour ago, baxus said:

Betting on your team's match should carry a lifetime ban, in my opinion. I don't care about addiction, they should've realised they're addicts before they were caught.

I think betting on any football, people always know people at other clubs, its really the only way to be sure. 

If you bet on your own team to lose in a game you are playing, or do something to the detriment of your team (deliberately give away a penalty, or get a yellow card etc) i don't see how you should ever be allowed back. 

Betting on your team to win (assuming its a fair bet, no insider information or influencing the outcome), I can have a tiny bit more forgiveness for. 

Edited by BigFatCoward

Fans being looked after, Chelsea travel to Wolves on Christmas eve for 1300 fixture, best case scenario you are getting home (assuming you live somewhere near Stamford Bridge) between 1800-1900.  

Arseholes. 

Edited by BigFatCoward

Chelsea are so fucking funny man.

2 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Jackson has not been a good signing.

They're in a similar boat to us and Hojlund tbh: both are very good holdup players by the early looks of things, but the players they're holding the ball up for aren't scoring much from that work so their own lack of finishing as the 9 shows up starkly. 

Hojlund does look a bit better early doors though. Plus we have goalscorers in the team, it's about getting them in form. 

56 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

You still can.

Eh, it's kind of a punk move to switch teams unless the club does something unforgivable (I don't believe you follow the NFL, but the Cleveland Browns recently traded a ton for a disgusting person and in that instance I get why fans would cut ties). Chelsea and City were the two teams I was debating to support, and for better or worse, I've made my bed. 

20 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Bellingham continues to be mint. Won the game for Real Madrid.

Shame dortmund couldn't keep their core together. imagine a team with Jude and Haaland now. 

Harry Kane also appears to be a resounding success of the summer big money moves. 12 in 9, including one from his own half in a hatrick. 

Edited by BigFatCoward