Mass shooting at university in Prague.

Luzifer's right hand

A very sad day for Prague. The mood here is quite glum, and many are shocked that this could happen here. As an American living in Prague for the last 7 years I was just basically waiting for when, not if. Czech Republic has some of the most lenient gun laws in Europe, hope that changes quickly, before any other incels get the idea in their heads.

1 hour ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

11 dead including the shooter according to German language sites I read.

An horrible act of senseless violence. Motive is still unclear at this point.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67793962

Motive. There is never a motive, just an angry male narcissist.

Edited by Relic

Just now, Luzifer's right hand said:

When I posted a terrorist background had not been ruled out.

His picture was available for the last hour or so. The real terrorists live next door to you, and call people horrible things while playing league of legends.

3 minutes ago, Relic said:

His picture was available for the last hour or so. The real terrorists live next door to you, and call people horrible things while playing league of legends.

I don't know what you are aiming at and I don't really follow non-mainstream news sources anymore after getting burned by seeing parts of something horrible on reddit recently.

Tragic.

What's the Czech Republic's policy as far as medical privacy for dead people?  At this point, there'd be no harm in seeing the perpetrator's prescription history, right?  Though I've read some reports that the EU is as bad as the US as far as putting drug profits ahead of public health.

There's a chance this was some sort of religious fanatic, but the media reports didn't seem to down play that angle, so probably not...

7 hours ago, mcbigski said:

Tragic.

What's the Czech Republic's policy as far as medical privacy for dead people?  At this point, there'd be no harm in seeing the perpetrator's prescription history, right?  Though I've read some reports that the EU is as bad as the US as far as putting drug profits ahead of public health.

There's a chance this was some sort of religious fanatic, but the media reports didn't seem to down play that angle, so probably not...

Why would you want to see his prescription history ( if he has one)? Are you one of those people that blames shootings on people with psycollogicall problems? Or one of those that blame the "pills"?.

You are looking in the wrong place, but maybe you need to inform yourself better, given how you think wearing masks is somehow related to co2 poisoning or something like that.