Festivus!

LongRider

I feel like the advent of social media has really diluted the true meaning of Festivus - it’s almost year-round, nowadays.

Even threads on this board really get that “I got a lot of problems with you people and now you’re going going to hear about it!” energy that should be shouted at a dinner table, right before you fight your father.

Still - Happy Festivus, and may you all have the happiness of a miracle around your aluminum poles.

Happy Festivus. 

We’re at a pitstop on the way to Pop’s because Tyrion forgot some stuff that boggles my mind she didn’t think to bring— so I’ll put in a bit of a bitch about absent minded people.

And bad drivers. Oh my fuck, every third driver around Vancouver is a vapidly useless shit.

Have a good one!

1 hour ago, SpaceChampion said:

My Festivus grievance is that it's also my birthday so I have double the grievances!

58 minutes ago, SpaceChampion said:

yes, today.  It's also Eddie Vedder Day.

Stop stalling and fight your father.

All I want for Festivus is to capture @A Horse Named Stranger in a Master Ball so I can make him fight @Jace, Extat

There can be only one! 

Edited by Tywin et al.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

All I want for Festivus is to capture @A Horse Named Stranger in a Master Ball so I can make him fight @Jace, Extat

There can be only one! 

I've been living in a Rocky montage just getting ready for the day. Wait 'till I use my LEER ability on him!

27 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

I've been living in a Rocky montage just getting ready for the day. Wait 'till I use my LEER ability on him!

I hear WRAP works great on horses.

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Now that's a movie I haven't seen in a long time! I miss the days of practical effects. 

Meanwhile, as to grievances... I got nothin', really. More excited for Christmas than I've been since I was a kid. :leaving: