Boskone Con Reports: Primordial Urges Abound

Sounds great guys. Where the pics of the con freaks though????

Primordial Man was talking about being of Scottish descent for some reason
aw ffs, thank fuck we deported him

Bale mentioned that we have a number of Scottish boarders who always seem to end up talking about their cocks online.

That fucking mormont fellow i bet

Well, the thing about us Scottish people, is that when we're flaccid, we look pretty small and unimpressive.
Speak for yourself pal

But when I get a hard-on it's like I HAVE A TWO-BY-FOUR IN MY PANTS!"

He wears pants? what a fucking jessie.

Sounds great guys. Where the pics of the con freaks though????

Yeah, pixplz!

That fucking mormont fellow i bet

Nah, mine's not worth talking about. :P

Sounds like a great time being had over there. Bastards. :cheers: Love and drinks to you all!

Okay, I gotta know, why'd Stego have to donate the plunger to the cause? That's what the hotel has people who do take care of that stuff...or was it pride...? :P

Because our room was not up to hotel standard, you understand.

There were no beds in it, for one thing. And they may have been looking for all the stolen chairs missing from their mezzanine. And it smelled like a distillery. We didn't want hotel employees in there before the big Saturday party.

Friday Night there was a big pillow fight before we went to bed. Also pod sang to us.

YB: "Do you work out?" (Primordial man had a huge upper body)

Primordial man: "Have you seen me?" (lifts up his shirt) "I have the biggest man boobs I put ...... to shame"

If someone could finish that quote that would be great, it was priceless.

You should all have stayed for the gripe session. It was memorable.

Did the hotel get slammed for being more expensive/not enough places to eat nearby/etc.?

What else was noteworthy?

YB: "Do you work out?" (Primordial man had a huge upper body)

Primordial man: "Have you seen me?" (lifts up his shirt) "I have the biggest man boobs I put ...... to shame"

Was it Heather Graham?

Mr. X and I didn't take many pictures. Young Bull and Lady Stego were the masters of that.

Lodey -- we missed you like hell. The entire n00b-pwning episode, multiple BwBers even said "I wish Lodey were here to see this." :cry: Next time, my man. Next time.

Stego -- could you (in this thread or another) give a rundown on the gripe session? I wish I coulda stayed, but I didn't want to miss my transportation.

Subject: Words I never thought would come out of my mouth

Situation: Primordial Man was harassing a passed-out McCloskey, which angered us to no end.

Words: "Hey! Get your hands off of him. He's our n00b, not yours!"

Lany -- T-shirts arrived. We all wore them on Sunday. Even Pod. :)

Archived