Lost Season 4 Part Deux

Werthead

Yeah I was also wondering why Hurley was glad that nobody else was coming. I half expected him to go in for the kiss.

Was Hurly glad? I completely missed that. Did he say something to that effect or are you guys just gauging his general reaction?

Hurley asked if anyone else came. Sun said no. Hurley said "good." I don't know what the intended meaning was.

I think if Jin were still alive on the island, Sun would have said something like, "You'll see her one day, I promise." Of course, if Jin is alive, the writers don't want to reveal it like that. But that is something a real-life person would say in that situation.

Huh? You mean the woman who jumped off the ship wrapped in chains? That was not Naomi...it was the woman who was reading her book upside down.

Not here. There was a moment where Sayid looked up towards the bridge, or whatever, and he sees a woman walking around the corner who looks very much like Naomi...

Hurley asked if anyone else came. Sun said no. Hurley said "good." I don't know what the intended meaning was.

The scene where Hurley asks for the business card in the asylum suggests that Hurley, if not all of the O6, are expecting some problems from a certain group of people.

So the Jin scenes were flashbacks and the Sun scenes were flash-forwards?

The guy in the toy store tried to offer Jin a stuffed dragon, saying it was lucky because it was the year of the dragon. The last year of the dragon was in 2000.

Not here. There was a moment where Sayid looked up towards the bridge, or whatever, and he sees a woman walking around the corner who looks very much like Naomi...

That was Regina, the reading-upside-down woman.

Actually, I think the toystore owner said that the dragon would be lucky in the year of the dragon. I guess, in the sense that it'd be a gift that had added value when 2012 rolled around. An odd statement, but not actually wrong I guess.

Sun was 2 months pregnant, so wouldn't that mean that Jin would have been dead for about a month before he could even father their child? Granted some children are born a month early or late but wouldn't a Doctor be able to tell how far along she is when they get off the island?

Kate isn't the mother of Aaron and there was no testing there. Somebody did a hell of a coverup over the Oceanic Flight 815, with no questions asked of the survivors. "815 was found with all 320 passagers and flight crew at the bottom of a trench in the Indian Ocean. No wait, 8 suvivors were found on a deserted island in the southwest Pacific so we only found 312 people in the trench."

I'm so glad they didn't make Sun's kid Michael's. As good as Lost has been this season the sheer stupidity of such a revelation would probably have made me quit watching the show all together :P

The scene where Hurley asks for the business card in the asylum suggests that Hurley, if not all of the O6, are expecting some problems from a certain group of people.

I kind of thought that he was happy to avoid seeing Jack, as he was clearly uncomfortable with him in his flash forward, but your speculation has its merits as well.

The only hole in the whole "Jin got left behind" theory is this:

Why in the hell would Sun be visiting a sham tombstone?

It could be that Sun doesn't know that there are survivors still living on the island. Hurley gave a "look" to Sun while she was grieving that made me think this. Hurley and the rest of the O6 could know that they're still alive, but Sun could've been kept in the dark about it, hence his discomfort with meeting the rest of them. And it wouldn't be the first time by far that Sun was kept in the dark by her fellow survivors.

I'll just spoiler all this in case people don't like to look at the sneak peeks:

SPOILER: 3/20 episode speculation

Didn't Wert have a spoiler that most of the long-time extras wouldn't be needed anymore? Well, the sneak peek clip at ABC has Ben saying the boat people are ordered to kill all the island's inhabitants once they get Ben. Of course, this is Ben but Miles does not deny it. So perhaps there is a big slaughter. That would help with the cover-story certainly.

Huh? Debate? Jin is dead. He most likely died after getting off the island but before reaching "civilization". The solo Jin scenes were flashbacks to 2000.

Anyone in Britain catch the 118118 commercial? I was sitting there crying over Jin's death when they did this. Six weeks were spent leading up to this joke. All of a sudden one of the 118 twins is alone....his brother is shown dying in an escape from the island. I found this one of the funniest commercial moments ever. We did not expect 118118 commercials to be "in" on the plot...and now this :)

OK, how did Michael get on Whitmore's boat?

If Jin died during the rescue why put such a risky death date, I mean why not just say he died a couple of days before the rescue.

Scott/Steve and the 2 were killed by Spiders are buried on the beach, maybe Boone aswell. Also the Marshal. So maybe the already dead losties are the ones the ones that died after in the crash in Jack's lie.

As for Micheal, I imagine Ben gave him a map to the nearest big port and the ship's last stop was that port. Or Ben gave Micheal direction to the last port the ship would visit before going to the island.

Also is another one of the sneak peaks.

Ben

SPOILER: Says
the boat people are ordered to kill anyone else on the Island after they get him. But if thats true why send that boat, with 1 helicopter and such a small crew, if they meet any kind of armed resistance their screwed. Have they got more "gas"? or what

Why do they want Ben so bad anyway.

As for Micheal, I imagine Ben gave him a map to the nearest big port and the ship's last stop was that port. Or Ben gave Micheal direction to the last port the ship would visit before going to the island.

When did Ben give him this information? As far as we know he gave him the compass heading and sent him on his way. Unless he used ESP to contact Waaaaaaallllllllltttttt somehow.

He had to have some sort of leverage against Michael as well. Michael was determined to get home no matter what.

Ben
SPOILER: Says
the boat people are ordered to kill anyone else on the Island after they get him. But if thats true why send that boat, with 1 helicopter and such a small crew, if they meet any kind of armed resistance their screwed. Have they got more "gas"? or what

Why do they want Ben so bad anyway.

There were two helicopters originally, Naomi's and Lawnmower Man's. You're right about the size of the group though, it doesn't make sense. The composition of the group is odd as well, as Naomi pointed out.

Yeah, they've ackowledged that the grup is odd, which means there's some sort of explanation for it's composition. I'm guessing each of these people serves a purpose of some sort.

Naomi = defense? She's the one trained in military matters right?

The Bitch = No clue here

The pilot = piloting. But why this guy specifically?

Faraday = Dealing with the islands weird physics?

Miles = Dealing with Jacob? He talks to ghosts after all.

Archived