How I Met Your Mother 2

Jaxom 1974

Great one! It had everything that maks HIMYM shine: Ranjit, Marshall's songs, fake webe pages (although i can't find grademyteacher.net anywhere!), multiple storylines, flasbacks and flashforwards,... etc.

1st prediction: this ending has convinced me that the wedding is Barney and Robin. They are pushing for them coming back, and I can see Barney declaring to convince Robin that he's serious.

2nd prediction (although not as sure about that one): perhaps the mother that Ted will know at the wedding would be this co-host Becky.

2nd prediction (although not as sure about that one): perhaps the mother that Ted will know at the wedding would be this co-host Becky.

We know that the mother is a roommate of a girl Ted previously went on a date with (she appeared in the season premiere this season) and that she was in the Econ class Ted tried to teach his first day...she's probably not Becky...

OK, this episode freaked me out a little bit.

See I once bet my old housemate that I could reach a certain bar by running across town to it faster than he could get there using the bus...

And I've been known, from time to time, to exclaim how incredible I smell, and insist that my friends smell me and confirm.

I'm... I'm a little scared right now.

Barney slowly turning in the chair with the rabbit on his lap was dripping with awesome sauce.

Quite possibly my favorite episode of this season.

Will be curious to see what happens with Jennifer Morrison's character.

This season has been a turning point for me in how I feel about it. I've gone from wanting to watch it immediately and laughing a lot, to just being mellow and disinterested in the inter-stories between the characters. Damnit, I've become one of them.

This season has been a turning point for me in how I feel about it. I've gone from wanting to watch it immediately and laughing a lot, to just being mellow and disinterested in the inter-stories between the characters. Damnit, I've become one of them.

remember in the first season when barney sent the message to marshall? well, that is you and i kid. i got my eye on you :P

I don't know who was playing Marshall's fantasy daughter, but she was both plausible as Alyson Hannigan's daughter and smoking hot.

Someone at another board mentioned that Lily's first choice for a name was 'Tara'. I didn't notice the Buffy connection when I watched it, but that's a nice little shout out for us.

Someone at another board mentioned that Lily's first choice for a name was 'Tara'. I didn't notice the Buffy connection when I watched it, but that's a nice little shout out for us.

I missed that too. But her reasoning for not wanting to name a boy Jeremy was freakin' hilarious!

Another winner of an epsiode, despite Jennifer Morrison. I'm pretty convinced now that she's not the Mother though.

And a return of Will Forte as Randy was great. The Halloween Walk of Shame was great. Barney dressed as the evil Johnny of the Cobra Kai, great.

All in all, a fun night!

Now that was just a good great episode. Good throwback to the college days, Robin and Barney up to some crazy shenanigans, Lily and Robin in very flattering clothing (especially Lily :wideeyed: ), Ted not being a d-bag at all, touching moments from Marshall/Lily and Barney/Robin, Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.

I'm all but convinced that Jennifer Morrison is also not the mother, and at this point if she is I will stop watching. I'm convinced she's not the mother because she said she married The Captain at 22, so why would she be living with Rachel Bilson 1 year ago? She ain't 23 right now. I would stop watching because firstly, it would piss me off that Ted ended up with somebody that could lie to his face with such ease and secondly, because Ted would likely end up with her because he was instrumental in breaking up her marriage. Neither of those things should lead to the happy ending we're expecting. I do think she will be involved in Ted's meeting the mother but I really hope she is not the mother.

Archived