Who is Adonis reborn?

Turinqui-Calima

My theory of "men can only judge other men on three levels of attractiveness: manpretty, meh, and ugly" rears its head yet again.

I think that is a pretty good theory where straight men are concerned. The subtleties are usually lost on me.

The way I used to go about it is I'd try to decide if women would go for the guy in question. But the truth is that I end up being surprised a lot. Guys who I'd have thought would be attractive to most women often screw it up by having no (or a crappy) personality, or by being afraid of women, or God knows what else. And sometimes guys who I wouldn't have given much credit get lots of girls because of some other intangible, or because they have some random physical trait that doesn't mean anything to me but is hawt to women. In short, I don't even try to guess anymore. I'm happy to settle for the 'manpretty, meh, and ugly' system when attempting to judge the attractiveness of other dudes.

That said, anyone seen Jacen lately?

Oh, missed Mya's post with Jason Lewis - he was very very sexy in SatC but a quick look through Google Images was quite dissapointing.

Jensen Ackles does absolutely nothing for me. Decent body but the face is just too boyish. I usually prefer men who are a little rugged.

Jensen Ackles does absolutely nothing for me. Decent body but the face is just too boyish. I usually prefer men who are a little rugged.

Me too. Which eliminates Johnny Depp for me - though he's fun to watch in film.

Re: Beckham as Jaime - I can see where the body type may not be exactly spot on, and the voice wouldn't work. But just looking at the face, that's Jaime to me. YMMV.

Any you ladies into masculinity?

Ew.

Quite like the suggestions of Fernando Torres and Beckham. Two of the best looking soccer players. Technically strong, as well, which doesn't hurt. :P

How about Joseph Gordon Levitt? And an amusing one for fun.

And every man or woman needs a Mal. :D

Lastly, how has someone not suggested NPH. Shame he's gay.

I'll also throw in Andy Whitfield from Spartacus. Actually, there's quite a bit of hotness on that show. I swear I stuck with it for the story. Hee.

Oooh, loved him since Gabriel. I even rec'd him for a role in AGoT early on during the initial casting threads just cuz he's yummy and I wanted to see more of him.

Totally dig a three-way with him and Sam.

Can't believe I almost forgot Takeshi!

oooh yum, more Tak!

which led inevitably to Rain.

<girl puddle>

Love the asian suggestions- Ken Watanabe is very sexy.

Chiwetel Ejiofor-mmmmmm num-nums good.

DavidGandy is hoooooot!

It's embarrassing how hot he is.

Javier Bardem. I'm drooling a little bit just thinking about him. :drool:

I used to have a serious thing for Ralph Fiennes, kind of still do... That cold look turns me on I guess.

Oh, and while waving a little Swedish flag (*waves flag*) I wanted to post the following:

Freddie Ljungberg

Marcus Schenkenberg

I used to have a serious thing for Ralph Fiennes, kind of still do... That cold look turns me on I guess.

Oh, mee toooo. Made watching Schindler's List such an odd expirience.

I seem to remember distracting Saurian for an entire day by posting this pic of Jensen Ackles during the hot redheads thread.

And I am now a drooling fool. I loved him ever since Days of Our Lives.

More into the ladies myself, but that guy does have something. He just has a look of some kind. He was good in that movie w/ Shannon Sossaman and Dawson.

I just watched that on HBO or Cinemax the other day. Rules of Attraction. Even playing a very gay man, I couldn't help but want to fuck his brains out. (Pardon the language. :P) But lady narcissa, yeah, he more annoyed me as Boone in Season 1 of LOST. He was still pretty to look at. However, when he came back at the beginning of this season, he had IT. And I was like man...playing Damon must have really rubbed off on him.

Speaking of guys who are kind of cute but their characters make them super hot, I give you True Blood's Alexander Skarsgard. He is absolutely who I picture as Jamie when I read the books.

I was talking w/ some folks on the whole "women want him and men want to be him" thing. From a guys' perspective, I think Brandon Flowers of The Killers has it going on pretty good. If I woke up tomorrow as him, I wouldn't be too distraught about my circumstances.

But you'd wake up wearing the magic Mormon underwear :eek: ...Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What powers would these undies give me? (to be clear, I won't wear them unless they're boxer-briefs regardless of whatever powers they offer).

Mooooormon pooowers! The power to be married forever I guess. Seriously though, they do wear special underwear, I wonder how Flowers gets away with not wearing them (or does he?)...

Archived