Who is Adonis reborn?

Turinqui-Calima

I'm probably biased, but I think that so far the women posted in the other thread were way better than the men in this one. I'm not saying this only to say that I think that women are more beautiful (not only attractive) than men, but I think the other thread was closer to finding the most beautiful a person of a given gender can be.

Most guys seem to be unable to see 'attractiveness' in other guys, I think it's just a result of denial... a lot of it.

I think guys might have difficulty knowing exactly what is attractive to a given women, but then women are not some hive-mind either. Women are no better at seeing what's attractive in other women - case in point, Gray's Anatomy lady (you know the one), women actually think she's pretty, and in the few episodes I've been forced to watch she's always with men who would be "out of her league" (in attractiveness and character personality)perse. Same goes for Sarah Parker, her movies are pretty much just her being with guys that are "out of her league" as in significantly more attractive than she.

Growing up, I always thought Jonathan Frakes was as attractive as any man could get. But then, I'm a beard guy, a really good looking beard adds a couple points.

I prefer muscle tone and definition, but not necessarily mass. I think body builders are unattractive - it looks like the muscles get in their way. There's no hard and fast rule, but a lot of it has to do with attitude. Most of the guys I've met in real life who have a lot of muscle mass are, well, fuckheads who are too impressed with themselves by half. Not all, but enough to leave a bad taste in my mouth. There is a fine line between keeping yourself in good shape and bulking up - it's a judgement call each time.

There is also a difference with someone who is good looking and knows it, and someone who is good looking and expects people to recognize it. I don't know if I can explain it, or if I even know what that line is. The former can be charming and get away with it, but the later is most likely an irredeemable dick. And they probably tan too.

Yeah a few women have told me I intimidate them physically. Feels bad haha.

Here is some Sendhil Ramamurthy.

Thank you, i've been trying to find a good picture (eh, barely) all day. Wheres the objectification when you need it? The only reason I actually watched a season and a half of heroes.

Also, locally, Boaz Mauda and for the sake of, um, peace in the middle east, Saleh Bakri. (again bad picture.)

Thank you, i've been trying to find a good picture (eh, barely) all day. Wheres the objectification when you need it? The only reason I actually watched a season and a half of heroes.

So true, not a single picture of when he walked around in that white sleeveless thing in first episode. For shame. Alas, even my shameless objectification couldn't make me watch more Heroes even with him prancing about all hot and bothered.

I tend to think that Hugh Dancy is too much of a pretty-boy, but he's pretty tasty in Elisabeth I.

So true, not a single picture of when he walked around in that white sleeveless thing in first episode. For shame. Alas, even my shameless objectification couldn't make me watch more Heroes even with him prancing about all hot and bothered.

It was truly a struggle in the second season - lots of Mohinder shirtless vs. some of the worst television ever. Life is hard.

I've seen it, actually, but some time ago, so I don't remember anything about it aside from the general story :) Not a bad film, though the ending is a real downer, sadly.

Yeah I watched that movie for Takeshi. Story? What story? Takeshi, the camera loves you. :wideeyed:

I don't know about hottest but the hair, the makeup, the attitude, the clothes. Michael Westen. Holy crap. Jeffrey Donovan, kinda eh, but Michael Westen? Yes please. I love international men of mystery.

But ladies, really. No Gabriel Aubry?

That hurts my soul. sigh sigh

Hell, yes!!

For me it's Gabriel Aubrey or Josh Holloway. You cannot possibly be more handsome than them.

Some less handsome but equally attractive guys could Ewan McGregor and Christian Bale.

And I loved Michael Trucco in Battlestar Galactica, although the true love of my life is Alan Rickman :bowdown:

Oh, another one no one else has mentioned is Jason Isaacs. Something about him makes me a bit wobbly. (I was one happy camper when he was cast as Lucius Malfoy :P)

Jason Isaacs very hawt in the roles of Lucius Malfoy and Colonel Tavington and very hawt in person as well. He has the most amazing piercing eyes.

He's actually the one celebrity autograph I have - on a picture of him as Lucius Malfoy. I actually had him write it out to "Narcissa". LOL. Luckily he was a good sport about it.

You've obviously never heard him speak.

And thread over.

Aw, even though he's in his mid-20's I always think of him as being 18. And I guess that would make him (seem) a bit too young for me.

Beckham's not my cup of tea anyhow but yes, once you've heard him speak it's all over.

It's kinda the same thing for Clive Owen. He does absolutely nothing for me.

He's actually the one celebrity autograph I have - on a picture of him as Lucius Malfoy.

*very jealous*

Yeah, it's something about his eyes. I like him best when he's being a bastard. That probably says something wrong about me. :dunno:

I am finding the lack of Colin Firth reference's on this thread disturbing. Of course Colin is no Adonis, he is Mr. Fucking Darcy. Seriously Mr. Darcy completely kicks Adonis's ass when it comes to being the physical ideal of manly perfection.

Also there is a lack of Colin Farrell on this thread as well.

Just to throw in a sprinkle of Orlando Bloom and we have a perfect storm.

I would also like to throw my support behind Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Ewan McGregor. I love this thread... :love:

Yess! I felt very wrong getting hot and bothered over him in that film. Sexy and Nazi shouldn't mix... shocked.gif

Who among us hasn't wanted to don thigh-high black boots, strip a Nazi commandant down and chase him around with a whip? :P

Growing up, I always thought Jonathan Frakes was as attractive as any man could get. But then, I'm a beard guy, a really good looking beard adds a couple points.

Number One is number one with me too. :love:

I know I mentioned him yesterday, but I feel he has been ignored, so I need to remind you all of Jon Hamm aka Don Draper. He even looks good a little scruffy.

How am I supposed to get any work done today?

He's not been ignored! Stego himself said he wouldn't kick him out of bed!** How much more love do you want for DD?

** - (He may not have used those exact words, mind. :leaving:)

Archived