Who is Adonis reborn?

Turinqui-Calima

Another guy I think of as a modern day Adonis is David Beckham. Say what you will of him, the guy's damn good-lookin'. Whenever I picture Jaime from aSoIaF, I always picture DB.

WTF? i mean each to their own and everything but david beckham is not Jaime. he may (or may not) be hot, but he is like 5'10" and about 11 stone (he has the body of a 10 year old girl) isnt Jaime meant to be 6'4" and reasonably well built?

Here's a few with Asian flare:

Ken Watanabe

Aaron Kwok *

Sang-woo Kwon*

* I don't particularly find them sexy (handsome? yes; Sexy? no.), but I know scores of female fans in Asia disagree, so I'm posting it here in that context.

Terra, how do you feel about Daniel Dae Kim? Personally, I find him incredibly attractive. I'd go so far as to say he's the most attractive Asian male I've seen. (Besides you, honey, but we all know you just want me for Dub. :P)

See, I can't understand this. A woman can tell if another woman is attractive. Why can't a man see beautiful color eyes, smooth skin, great hair, nice body, white teeth, etc., in another male?

:dunno:

I think most men can, they just don't like to admit to it.

I dunno, I can usually tell whether a guy is attractive or not, but there's a whole bunch of intangibles I miss, which a girl or gay bloke might catch. An example: bodyhair. I can't imagine someone finding that attractive. But apparantly they do. :P

David Beckham is hot, has to be said. I can definitely see the attraction. Daniel Craig, not so much. As far as I'm concerned its the role of James Bond more than anything. I doubt those who mentioned him would be drooling that much if they met the guy in real life.

My theory of "men can only judge other men on three levels of attractiveness: manpretty, meh, and ugly" rears its head yet again.

Orlando Bloom? Brad Pitt? Manpretty.

Most every other man out there? Meh.

Michael Moore? Ugly.

Lacking hot Asian man? Fixed.

I would also submit Archie Kao (he's a minor character on CSI: Las Vegas, but yeah, hot lab techs)

Mya, while you're on a Lost kick, I can't believe you neglected Nestor Carbonell. He was hot in his romance-novel-protagonist mode. Also, apparently he doesn't actually wear eyeliner...

I would also submit Archie Kao (he's a minor character on CSI: Las Vegas, but yeah, hot lab techs)

Mya, while you're on a Lost kick, I can't believe you neglected Nestor Carbonell. He was hot in his romance-novel-protagonist mode. Also, apparently he doesn't actually wear eyeliner...

*hangs head in shame*

I knew I left someone out, and I'm ashamed, since I worship at the church of Alpert.

He is indeed a rare mix of droolworthy and also manpretty.

Nice too see this thread took off :drool:

Though, although almost every man mentioned in this thread so far, including Bunk, does something for me I wouldn't call any of them Adonis reborn. George Clooney is probably the closest for me, but although he's incredibly handsome and charming, I don't know if he's sexy enough.

Other mentions:

I have a thing for Harold Perrineu from Oz and Lost.

Lenny Kravitz doe is for me.

Also always found Mads Mikkelsenvery hot in a odd sort of way.

BTW, how come so many male boarders use hot women as their avs, but female boarders don't use hot men? I tried to start a trend by using Jake Gyllenhaal, Daniel Craig, and Paul Newman, but it never caught on :dunno:.

Seems like female boarders use hot women as well. Personally, I think Pete Duel in my av is very hot, but unfortunately I can't find many great pictures online. :( (Watch Alias Smith and Jones for proof though)

*hangs head in shame*

I knew I left someone out, and I'm ashamed, since I worship at the church of Alpert.

He is indeed a rare mix of droolworthy and also manpretty.

That manpretty pic made me lol.

One of the rising cute new stars I hope Mark Salling who plays Puck in Glee.

Nice pick! He makes an already good show much more fun :thumbsup:

My theory of "men can only judge other men on three levels of attractiveness: manpretty, meh, and ugly" rears its head yet again.

Orlando Bloom? Brad Pitt? Manpretty.

Most every other man out there? Meh.

Michael Moore? Ugly.

So which one of these explains my husbands mancrush on Jason Statham?

Or is it better if I just don't think about it?

Archived