where are you on the global fat scale?

BigFatCoward

If the "fat scale" is "global" wouldn't I be on it where ever I'm sitting, standing, walking, or running?

no - since there are different trends in the separate countries; just as there are within the US & the different states.

Micronesia.

You have a higher BMI than100% of males aged 15-29in your country

You have a higher BMI than100% of males aged 15-29in the world

Bollocks. Plenty of people in the UK are fatter than me.

edit: When I hit 30 in November it goes to 95% not 100% in the uk, and down to 99% worldwide.

I've gone from higher than 90% of all the males in my country to lower than 74%. Higher than 94% global to lower than 53% global.

Feeling pretty good about that. I'm apparently most like someone from China.

21 bmi

National
Below average

You have a lower BMI than 66% of females aged 15-29 in your country

Global
Below average

You have a lower BMI than 59% of females aged 15-29 in the world

You're most like someone from Estonia

T's alright I guess

HAHAHA.

I am COMPLETELY average in...guess...United Kingdom!!! :P

National

Below average

You have a lower BMI than50% of females aged 15-29in your country

You're most like someone from United Kingdom*

This has made me laugh, I was joking the other day about the woes of finding size 12 clothing in sales, because so many people are the same size as it's the average UK size! Hahaha.

I have a BMI lower than 67% of my fellow (fat)Americans and higher than 71% of the world for males aged 30-44. I'm most like someone from Bulgaria.

I'm 6 foot 1" and 202 pounds and in pretty good shape but I have a BMI of 27 so I'm overweight according to this. Weak.

This has made me laugh, I was joking the other day about the woes of finding size 12 clothing in sales, because so many people are the same size as it's the average UK size! Hahaha.

Worth reminding our American friends that a UK size is about a US size 8. Our average woman isn't huge.

Compared to other Americans...(looks in mirror, nods) nice:)

Also, apparently I should move to the Philippines. Not sure how I feel about that.

I have a BMI lower than 67% of my fellow (fat)Americans and higher than 71% of the world for males aged 30-44. I'm most like someone from Bulgaria.

I'm 6 foot 1" and 202 pounds and in pretty good shape but I have a BMI of 27 so I'm overweight according to this. Weak.

BMI is not such a useful tool for muscular athletes. It assumes a certain proportion of fat and muscle, and falls apart when you have no fat and lots of muscle.

On another note, why is Croatia such an outlier? The average BMI there is much higher than other European countries. It stands alone amongst the nations of the Pacific islands, Arabia and the USA at top of the pile.

I got a BMI of 22. That gives me a lower BMI than 90% of the men in my age range in my country. It makes me most like someone from Madagascar.

Now where's my fucking lemur?

My friend: You do know that lemurs use urination as a way to communicate to each other? A lemur would piss on your bed, your living room, even yourself to tell you a message. You don't really want a lemur. Those critters are best left to roam in their natural environment.

How do you know I wouldn't urinate right back on that adorable little faux-monkey? Also...how do you know so much about lemurs? Are there lots of those roaming the Great White North of our shared homelandstate? :P

Archived