US Politics - Let the Recount begin

Howdyphillip

Very true. Maddow is just about the only person that I can stand on that network anymore. I do miss Keith Olbermann though. He was too hot-headed for MSNBC and Current though..

Keith Olbermann is an asshat. Again, this is coming from someone who strongly agrees with his political views.

You picked an odd time to open fire on Maddow.

I readily concede that she's partisan. But equal to Limbaugh? The guy who coined the term "feminazi" and who called someone a slut on TV for speaking in favor of including contraception in health plans? Are you nucking futs?

well, it's the most i've listened to her in a while. i meant she is limbaugh in her level of bias. he may indeed be crazier. maybe i should have said beck? don't watch tons of right wing tv. ETA: odd timing maybe, but didn't expect to see such effusive praise for olympia snow and then maddow.

Very true. Maddow is just about the only person that I can stand on that network anymore. I do miss Keith Olbermann though. He was too hot-headed for MSNBC and Current though..

ok i will admit that she is far less crazy than olberman. now he is someone who should not be on tv. grade a lunatic.

Nate Silver on the PV:

Some networks have called the Electoral College for Barack Obama, but it will take longer before the popular vote can officially be called.

That’s because the three Pacific Coast states — California, Oregon and Washington — conduct much of their voting by mail, yielding a lag of several days to a week before all ballots are counted.

As of 11:45 p.m., however, Mr. Obama trailed Mitt Romney by only about 150,000 votes nationally, a margin he should be able to make up on the West Coast.

The Onion knocking this out of the park:

Defeated Man Victorious

CHICAGO—Following a turbulent first term in office and one of the tightest and most-hard-fought presidential campaigns in recent history, a wholly and utterly defeated man emerged victorious Tuesday, winning reelection by exceeding 270 electoral votes.

http://www.theonion....section:default

edit:

Peyton Manning bought every Papa Johns store in the Denver metro area a few weeks ago. Today Colorado legalized marijuana. Smart guy that Peyton Manning.

hahahahaha

well, it's the most i've listened to her in a while. i meant she is limbaugh in her level of bias. he may indeed be crazier. maybe i should have said beck? don't watch tons of right wing tv.

ok i will admit that she is far less crazy than olberman. now he is someone who should not be on tv. grade a lunatic.

Olbermann and Limbaugh would be a better (but still not accurate) comparison.

Honestly now, every time I see a political opinion from you and tempted to take you seriously, I'll remember you thought Maddow and Limbaugh were comparable.

well, it's the most i've listened to her in a while. i meant she is limbaugh in her level of bias. he may indeed be crazier. maybe i should have said beck? don't watch tons of right wing tv. ETA: odd timing maybe, but didn't expect to see such effusive praise for olympia snow and then maddow.

Maddow is biased in that she is against the party that hates her and wants to destroy any chance at her having a normal life. You know, just for a start.

Bias is not a bad thing all the time. I'm pretty biased against Hitler.

Archived