US Politics - Let the Recount begin

Howdyphillip

CNN just change Ohio to red?

They have a vested interest in keeping things close.

Is the GOP even capable of being small gov on social issues? Our local idiot in Colorado refused to talk about social issues two years ago "Its all about the economy," he said. But as a congressman he has been PURE social issues. Find me a true small gov't conservative on social issues and I am more willing to talk.

It's a question of whether the religous right would settle for smaller less obtrusive government over the Sysiphian task of forcing their moral issues on the whole country.

Losing has a tendency to make people focus on their shortcomings. I'd caution anyone who thinks we're seeing an irreversable Democrat majority - everyone responds to incentives. (Which calls back to my defense of the US system as opposed to parliamentary systems - assuming the vote is stolen!).

Olbermann and Limbaugh would be a better (but still not accurate) comparison.

Honestly now, every time I see a political opinion from you and tempted to take you seriously, I'll remember you thought Maddow and Limbaugh were comparable.

feel free. also feel free to replace limbaugh with generic rightwing blowhard though.

You know, there used to be bias against and for slavery...

One of them was obviously correct.

hmm, sure. not sure if would equate unquestioned support of one of two nearly identical parties with abolitionism though

They have a vested interest in keeping things close.

It's a question of whether the religous right would settle for smaller less obtrusive government over the Sysiphian task of forcing their moral issues on the whole country.

Losing has a tendency to make people focus on their shortcomings. I'd caution anyone who thinks we're seeing an irreversable Democrat majority - everyone responds to incentives. (Which calls back to my defense of the US system as opposed to parliamentary systems - assuming the vote is stolen!).

It hasn't so far with the GOP.

The Tea Party has cost the GOP the Senate twice now. 2 years apart.

DREAM Act + Same-sex marriage legalized at the ballot box = suck our Old Line dicks

I love this

Fuck yeah, Maryland. First state to vote to approve marriage equality. You got that fuckin' right.

Also this but more the other thing

Also here is a continuous feed of conservative tweets: http://conservativetears.tumblr.com/

Archived