LonCon 3 2014

Need to know: can you change the badge name after buying a membership, as long as you give the organizers enough warning?

Yes. Badges will be printed in advance but not this far in advance. PM me or email info @ loncon3.org to change badge details.

GENERAL NOTE: Prices go up tomorrow, which probably means in ten and a half hours from whatever date stamp you see on this post... so get joining!

ETA: There is an installment plan if you want to pay at today's rates without paying everything now.

Yes. Badges will be printed in advance but not this far in advance. PM me or email info @ loncon3.org to change badge details.

GENERAL NOTE: Prices go up tomorrow, which probably means in ten and a half hours from whatever date stamp you see on this post... so get joining!

ETA: There is an installment plan if you want to pay at today's rates without paying everything now.

Thanks! I'll try to remember to send you a message closer to the time. I've bought memberships for myself and the Things, the only question is if they all get used.

Thanks! I'll try to remember to send you a message closer to the time. I've bought memberships for myself and the Things, the only question is if they all get used.

I'll try to remember to ask you. Between us, maybe one of us will. :P

I have purchased! there was some wankery going on that prevented me from getting the website to acknowledge that I existed before April 30. Hey ho, Now done. Time to start planning next year's trips.

I have purchased! there was some wankery going on that prevented me from getting the website to acknowledge that I existed before April 30. Hey ho, Now done. Time to start planning next year's trips.

Nice!

Once should never pass up the opportunity to purchase more overcoats.....

In your case, perhaps. Regina and I have other sartorial purchases in mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, I wish I had checked this a while ago (before the price increase). Going to London has been on my bucket-list for years and I was planning on heading to this Con. I honestly think that next year would be doable for me, but won't know for absolute certain until this fall at the earliest. So ... here's hoping ... and let the saving begin.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I wish I had checked this a while ago (before the price increase). Going to London has been on my bucket-list for years and I was planning on heading to this Con. I honestly think that next year would be doable for me, but won't know for absolute certain until this fall at the earliest. So ... here's hoping ... and let the saving begin.

Keep an eye on Air Canada's summer flights starting in the fall. We're flying into Edinburgh this summer for 2/3s what it would have cost to fly into Heathrow, and there are cheap train tickets south if you book them three months in advance. (See my favourite anorak at seat61.com for details. :) )

I'll be there, and I'm planning to go to the Dublin Eurocon afterwards (although I haven't bought THAT membership yet). In between, I'm thinking about a visit to Belfast for the GOT tour and then a whirlwind tour of the Republic of Ireland. Anyone who's interested in this, please PM me.

London is not going to know what's hit it :)

THE LIME MUST FLOW.

Archived