Football XL - Thread of the NEW - SUN

baxus

Can you tell I'm bored at work this afternoon?

This is my new favourite thing. The most Sunday League goal ever. The polar opposite of a Golazo, it brings back cold, rainy, memories of my youth.

Edit: Even the title of the video - "Nathan Scores!" - is perfect.

I cannot stop watching it.

By the by, even by the exemplary standards of the football threads, I have posted up some strong links today.

This was so bad that until I saw the blue side celebrating, I had no idea who was defending and who was attacking.

spurs are not convincing me today at all.

is bale still hurt? he has been practically invisible most of the game. this team really suffers from the lack of a true striker. adabeyer is just not good. there was a time he was. it is long since passed. a real scoring threat to help out bale would be brilliant.

bale to dempsey. what a lovely pass. it was well weighted, a perfect speed, so sweet.

*edited based on spurs equalizer

Well that went well.

:'(

How is Dzeko a professional footballer.

Currently nursing a head wound after some spurs cunt threw a stone over the barrier and it hit me :(

:(

:( :(

:( :( :(

Well that went well.

:'(

How is Dzeko a professional footballer.

Currently nursing a head wound after some spurs cunt threw a stone over the barrier and it hit me :(

:(

:( :(

:( :( :(

dude, that is awful. i am sorry to hear that.

and dzeko is a skilled poacher of goals. look at what he did in germany. i just think he does not fit man city at all. why would you not play kun aguero up front?

Thanks, Chef. It doesn't hurt too much, just a little cut.

We should have put them out of sight in the first half. Cannot believe we collapsed the way we did.

I'd rather have had Mancini up front than Dzeko today.

:frown5: Well that's a soft goal for Liverpool to concede. Pretty much the story of the season, some patches of decent play then a lapse of concentration.

ETA: Fairly poor first half all round really, both sides look pretty disjointed. Given that though I imagine Chelsea will be reasonably happy with the lead.

bayern are terrifying. they are simply running over their opponents. they have conceded but 14 times this year while scoring 89. 89 goals. that is pretty serious.

however, they are about to take on likely the best player in the world in lionel messi. this is should have been our final, not our semi.

i enjoy watching barcelona, but i support bayern. i think they have the depth and power to beat the spanish team.

Archived