Attack on Titan

Gendels Children

Not usually into anime, but is it normal that there is such a big gap between seasons?

Also, I'm glad we have a release date. It sucks that we have to wait this long, but at least we now where we stand. I can think of several other properties where I would like to have this type of clarity.

Not usually into anime, but is it normal that there is such a big gap between seasons?

Also, I'm glad we have a release date. It sucks that we have to wait this long, but at least we now where we stand. I can think of several other properties where I would like to have this type of clarity.

For anime's like this one, it can take 1-3 years for a new season, so this is actually pretty normal, plus with the manga's monthly releases (and its spin off releases' such as Levi's manga or Before the fall) and the movie(s?) coming out, i think we have enough to appease our appetites..

• 4 months later...

I'm not really a fan of how it looks. Think I saw a tractor in there.

Regardless I think the 3DM gear could end up looking pretty bad in Live Action and the story will probably have to have a lot cut from it or end in a weird place.

Also I can understand why they did it but is making all the characters Asian like a reverse Last Airbender?

Yeah, I usually don't find myself saying this about foreign works but it would have been better if it was a big US film and still had the significance of mikasa being the only Asian person around but regardless this still looks like a lot of fun and i'm pretty excited

Archived