Attack on Titan

Gendels Children

I like it, I keep up with the manga.

There are a view issues, some characters could have stood to be better developed, some of the mysteries are ruined by some really obvious things. (You'll know the big one when you see it.) I mean if those obvious things were removed it would be much less obvious and you'd have to pay closer attention.

Yeah, I think Mikasa is half japanese isn't she and it's made clear in a particular moment how rare this is and why that can be dangerous.

It also gives her an excuse to excel at literally everything :rofl:

Also Levi is Sonic the hedgehog with enormous bloodlust, it is known.

Yeah. Apparently this isn't on demand thru UVerse, so I DVR'd an episode for the heck of it. I was intrigued. It was, I believe, the sixth episode. Sure I couldn't make heads or tails of it yet, but the animation was interesting and there is certainly an interesting story there too...

I.. watched it all :leaving:

Will there be more episodes? Preferably now. :D

I don't know if season 2 has been announced yet, so it looks like you're stuck waiting like the rest of us.

I don't know if season 2 has been announced yet, so it looks like you're stuck waiting like the rest of us.

I am pretty sure they have said season 2 for 2015 but i could be wrong.

Also keep an eye out for a live action movie, they have already been teasing it, and also released an advert along with Suburu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y73qbUcWdeo

So, I've watched the entire season. It was entertaining, shame that it seems like it'll be a while before anymore episodes are out. Its a fun, detailed, albeit often confusing, world for a story. I did like the first half of the season more than the second though,

Mostly because I guessed that Annie was the female Titan after about two episodes, and after that it just seemed like things were being dragged out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Started on this as well due to the huge popularity.

I like it as well. Bits that I'm not so fond of sure, but some of the Titan battles are amazing. Final few episodes still to go.

Looks like season 2 is still tbd, but rumoured for 2015. I also read there will be two theatrical films, one of which is supposed to be out this year, the other next year. They will cover the first and second half of the season each. Sort of like Berserk and Evangelion films I guess.

The other one that I recall reading about here which I will be trying is Gargantia on the Verdenturous Planet.

The other one that I recall reading about here which I will be trying is Gargantia on the Verdenturous Planet.

I wouldn't recommend it, there are a lot of better shows to watch first.

The mecha IA is great and delivers, the start and ending of the show are great too (basically the plot written by Urobuchi). But the 80% left is just uninteresting.

At episode 5 with my wife now, she's a big anime fan and trying to get me into it by showing me this one and Death Note....so far this one is pretty good.

The creepy smiles on the faces of the Titans alone, make the show worth watching.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished the anime, the last 8 episodes are some of the best anime tv episodes I have ever seen. From when the scouting team rides out till the end I was sweating bullets, I had only planned on watching the one episode tonight and ended up finishing the series, I just couldn't stop.

And yes season 2 and beyond has been confirmed to be in production.

Archived