Secret Santa VIII--Gifts are arriving!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I know, right? I had the same question :blushing:

Oh come on you should've elaborated on how we light up R'hllor's pit fires in the Forum Games! :lol:

I only light the fires if random.org keeps giving people themselves. No point in involving the gods until I've tried a few times and failed. )

It doesn't matter. I make a list, then randomize it (at random.org) then put the random list next to the original list and that is who you have. keeps it simple and fair and makes it more fun to guess who sent you things :)

Ok, I understand that, but now I'm confused. If it is random , why the questionnaire?

ETA: never mind. Sleep deprivation turned my brain off. Figured it out.

I will post the questionnaire this weekend. But I'm pretty easy to please.

edit: here it is

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? Yes
Are you willing to ship internationally?
Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): no junk food :)
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : I'm one of those people with severe allergies so candy is probably not a good idea.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): clean scents - I wear Hannae Mori sometimes and Gucci Envy Me
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): reading, cooking, making things
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): cookbooks, fantasy, comics...
Favorite animal: cavalier king charles spaniels
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): none at the moment - I'm always watching kid stuff with my son.
Favorite Color : white
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I'm currently really getting into Dave Ramsey (not music, I know)
Do you collect anything? Funko Pop GoT: I don't have Cersei or Jaime or Robb - I also collect The Walking Dead toys, comics, pretty much anything.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? See above response :) A babysitter would be good :p
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you:

I'm grateful for anything! I'm really a very low key person that appreciates the small things in life. For the most part I just enjoy being part of something like this; I have more fun buying than receiving.

I knew I was missing out on something, yes please!

Questionnaire 1

Are you over 18? YES
Are you willing to ship internationally? YES
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Italian
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : no candy
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): don't really have one
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): reading, computer games, running Game of Thrones fan conventions. I have an Amazon Wish List for most of these things
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, sci-fi - see my Amazon wish list for more details
Favorite animal: cat
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): action, comedy, sci-fi - see my Amazon wish list for more details
Favorite Color : purple
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Rock, metal, indie - see my Amazon wish list for more details
Do you collect anything? Not really
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Some computer games would be nice - see my Amazon wish list for more details
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Have I mentioned my Amazon wish list?

Guess I'm in after all...

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? Yes
Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes

Favorite Type of Food : Thai, Mexican, Italian...

Favorite Candy : Dark chocolate with stuff in it
Favorite Scent : fruity or woody, hate vanilla
Favorite Hobby : scuba diving, archery, hot-air balloons, being a geek
Favorite books or types : sci-fi, fantasy, the occasional biography
Favorite animal: anything furry or aquatic
Favorite movies or types : sci-fi, fantasy, heist movies, historical movies, Miyasaki/Pixar-type stuff
Favorite Color : black, purple, blue
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: The new Sting CD (The Last Ship) sounds nice
Do you collect anything? Far too much...stone figurines, masks, geek merchandise, generally weird and unusual stuff
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Not specifically, I might have some space for a nice big teamug though...and those GOT Funko Pop figurines are pretty cute.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I like unique or handmade things that are a bit special.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? No

4. What type of hobbies do you have? See above

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Again?!?

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family, thankfully fully clothed

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Do Doctor Who Christmas episodes count?

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Very non-religious

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops

10. Favorite Christmas music None, please, have mercy

11. What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic (if the dinner is at our place, anyway)

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. Bigger gargoyles, I guess

13. What sizes do you wear: Men's M to L, ladies XL

14. What colors are in your:
a. bedroom? blue
b: kitchen? green
c. living room? shades of brown

15. What style is your home decorated in? Hobbithole meets Victorian curio cabinet with a side of geek

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I'm currently really getting into Dave Ramsey (not music, I know)

Yay, me too! I've been working on my debt snowball for almost 2 years.

Debt snowball - it has a Christmas ring to it. ;)

We should compare notes .....

Archived