Fargo Season 2: you betcha!

Baitac

I'm willing to bet that Dodd isn't actually dead, though.  Just incapacitated.  He's one of the main people driving the violence on the show.  I can't see them killing him off so early.

He's served his purpose in the plot.  I'd be willing to wager he doesn't get much more and may be dead already. (Although far more likely his daughter is going to be the one to off him)

I also don't think Dodd is dead.  He may very well end up dead, but it will happen when all of the opposing forces catches up to Peggy as she oblivously heads to her retreat or whatever the hell it si, in Sioux Falls.

I'd say it's almost a given that he ends up dead at some point.  I don't think he's dead yet, but I'd be very surprised if he survived the entire season.

He's served his purpose in the plot.  I'd be willing to wager he doesn't get much more and may be dead already. (Although far more likely his daughter is going to be the one to off him)

The Gerhardts have been pretty abysmal at the whole gang war thing so far, which tells me they're going to make a come back. Apart from Hanzee, who is epic level capable, they're all varying degrees of screw ups, but watching them being destroyed by the KC Mafia doesn't lead to much dramatic tension or a blood bath finale (which I assume is where this is heading). So Dodd will get up from his electrocution at the hands of terminator Peg and start cleaving skulls I reckon. Still plenty of work for him to do before he gets deaded.

Oh also listening to Milligan reciting the Jabberwocky was fantastic.

The most hilarious would-be assassins of Dodd would be Molly, Gus's jerk boss, or Charlie. Of these, only the second is remotely possible and it would be awesome if that actually happens. And :lol:  Peggy if she's actually going to the seminar while all this shit is going down.

Anyway, whatever is supposed to be made of the UFOs ?

And count me among those who were won over by that  Jabberwocky recital.

If I remember correctly from season 1:

the boss of the Fargo mob is Mr. Tripoli, who resembles none of the Gerhardts,except maybe a much older Bear's son. I'm wondering now what the hell will happen in the war. I originally thought the Gerhardts would win out, but now I have no idea. Does Winnipeg fill the void? Er, alien abduction?

If I remember correctly from season 1:

Hidden Content

I guess the fact that there's a Fargo syndicate at all in season one suggests the KC mob didn't win and take over. But I have a feeling neither side is really going to win. 

What I'm wondering lately is will there be a time jump this season. Not all the way to post-season one times (though that would be awesome.) but maybe a few months after the massacre? 

What a great show this is! And I loved the references to The Big Lebowski in this episode. Karl and Sonny are Walter and Donny reborn (or preborn), loved it when Karl said "Shut up, Sonny". Except Karl actually proved himself useful, and Sonny survives the showdown in the parking lot.

Archived