Secret Santa X...Gift are arriving from all over the World!

DreamSongs

Merry Christmas and Christmas Eve, everyone!

I received a box from Amazon this afternoon with what I believe to be my Secret Santa's present!!!

So, I opened it and found some lovely dragonfly coasters made from sandstone.  So pretty!!!!

And i have no idea who my SS is, but thank you so very much.  These are very pretty!  :wub:

Okay, so I posted too soon!  Santa just left in a UPS truck.  Literally.  A man in a santa suit and an elf helper came to my door moments ago.  I now have three more packages.  These will wait for Christmas morning.  I'm so excited!!!!!  Thanks SS - it's going to be an excellent Xmas AM!.

I received a box from Amazon this afternoon with what I believe to be my Secret Santa's present!!!

So, I opened it and found some lovely dragonfly coasters made from sandstone.  So pretty!!!!

And i have no idea who my SS is, but thank you so very much.  These are very pretty!  :wub:

pics!!!!!

They sound lovely! Pics would be nice :D

Okay, so I posted too soon!  Santa just left in a UPS truck.  Literally.  A man in a santa suit and an elf helper came to my door moments ago.  I now have three more packages.  These will wait for Christmas morning.  I'm so excited!!!!!  Thanks SS - it's going to be an excellent Xmas AM!.

Oh, how nice is that!  I love when workers get into the spirit!

And more gifts!!

Good morning all and Merry Christmas!

A huge thank you to my Secret Santa - I just opened my pressies and I got Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (as many of us have this year), a Sigur Ros CD and Frasier season four on DVD. All good stuff which I will greatly enjoy!

Now the only clue I had to the identity of my SS (from the gift tags) was that they were also fans of all the above which could literally be anyone on here. But I know that name on the Amazon paperwork - thank you TC, you're a star! :D

I also have to say I have been greatly enjoying Lany try to match up Santas with giftees and getting everything wrong, wrong, wrong. It's the first year you've been able to play this game since you are not running it this time and I think you're having a lot of fun with it, but you are quite wrong about who my giftee was, hehe!

Wishing you all a great day, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, again. :)

I finally got to opening my presents. ;)

Things I got rom my Not So Secret Santa B):

Peanuts in milkchocolate and a tiny chocolate Santa Claus. :drool:

The second season of game of Thrones. Yeah, I'm slightly behind that one... :ph34r:

A small book about Münster. :)

A handwritten Christmas Card. :) I noticed that said NSSS writes the lower case letter "z" the same way as I do. :wub: Which is not really usual here, I think. ;)

So, thank you very very much, NSSS!!! :D

Merry Christmas, again. :)

I finally got to opening my presents. ;)

Things I got rom my Not So Secret Santa B):

Peanuts in milkchocolate and a tiny chocolate Santa Claus. :drool:

The second season of game of Thrones. Yeah, I'm slightly behind that one... :ph34r:

A small book about Münster. :)

A handwritten Christmas Card. :) I noticed that said NSSS writes the lower case letter "z" the same way as I do. :wub: Which is not really usual here, I think. ;)

So, thank you very very much, NSSS!!! :D

Munster? I know who your secret Santa is :D 

I have now opened my Secret Santa gifts and can reveal I received an absolutely hilarious and thoroughly geeky set of R2D2 string of lights, that are hanging on my Christmas tree.  Next year I will hang them in a window, I think, because the silly fools did not make them with plugs at both ends, so you can't string a whole bunch of them together, or add them to your other lights.  Nonetheless, they are lovely and twinkle very brightly on the tree!

And the other box contained the first volume of the Memory, Sorry and Thorn trilogy by Tad Williams which so many people have raved about in various book threads and which I've been meaning to pick up, together with a box of Cadbury Milk Tray chocolates.

What more could a geek want, but to lay down on the couch with a good book, a box of chocolates and a Christmas tree twinkling with R2D2 lights!  (And maybe a glass of wine or a mug of hot chocolate....)

Thank you so very much, Secret Santa, you rock!  <3

And I have absolutely no idea who you are, because the gift box did not come with the name enclosed.  :(   I guess I'll just have to wait until other SSs are identified and I can start guessing among those names still unclaimed.  :D

I got a package on the 23rd and opened it on the 24th. It is a Dungeoneer Card Game and I'm super excited to play it with my husband!  :grouphug:

Thank you very much, Secret Santa! No idea who you  are.... yet.

Good morning all and Merry Christmas!

A huge thank you to my Secret Santa - I just opened my pressies and I got Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (as many of us have this year), a Sigur Ros CD and Frasier season four on DVD. All good stuff which I will greatly enjoy!

Now the only clue I had to the identity of my SS (from the gift tags) was that they were also fans of all the above which could literally be anyone on here. But I know that name on the Amazon paperwork - thank you TC, you're a star! :D

Looking at my name on the Amazon paperwork is totally cheating!!! :P

Merry Christmas!

Ded as Ned!   Thank you!   I got the best present!  Beer from Kentucky which arrived during my Christmas party!  Was enjoyed by all!

Also included were some yummy bourbon balls and two great smelling candles!  

Merry Christmas my Kentucky friend!   

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Wow - my Secret Santa chose wisely.  I had just run out of kona coffee and needed more, so that was perfect timing!  I love the dark chocolate and do NOT plan to share with anyone else so it's already hidden  :-)

And the Onion book - wow!  I can't wait to dive into that - probably later today.  And those coasters are so pretty.  Thank you thank you!

Thank you Secret Santa.  Maybe I should go sleuthing about the amazon paperwork so I can guess who you are.

I am so happy:  Here are my wonderful gifts.

happy two days after christmas friends and happy second day of kwansaa...

So now that the Mountain Goat claims Lany is wrong, wrong, wrong....does this mean i still don't know the identity of my Super Secret Santa....well whomever it was did a great job, as i really wanted the new Knight book and the American Gods is excellent as i am 250 pages in...

well one day i might figure it out...

...now to go check on the amazon papers....

....well that was no help...except that it had my real phone number on it and i don't remember including that when i gave my address...though i think Bex knows it....

oh the pain of not knowing just keeps growing and growing...

eta: damn did i throw out the paper that was inside...was there a paper inside...

:smoking:

Ded as Ned!   Thank you!   I got the best present!  Beer from Kentucky which arrived during my Christmas party!  Was enjoyed by all!

Also included were some yummy bourbon balls and two great smelling candles!  

Merry Christmas my Kentucky friend!   

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed it!  (And that it arrived in time!) :)

because darling Theda posted this on the 18th and my stuff came in on 17th and i had posted such, i eliminated her as a possible ss option for me...

I feel a bit embarassed my gifts are going to seem really lame in comparison to the ones we have all already recieved in this thread. Sorry giftee :( Also itss been a week since i sent them and no word in this thread of them having arrived yet aaaarrrrghhhhh come on post fairies 

was it you Theda....if so i am over the top happy with my great reads...

Well, if it was not MG, and Lany was wrong, and it was a Brit...I think there are only three of us taking part, and since it wasn't me...

i must be missing a brit...or my secret santa just used uk amazon...is there such a thing???

now my only clue seems to be not worth a damn....

secret santa... come out to play 

They are so lovely!  I must confess the coasters are from me.  They should have had a gift card (and receipt) 

Thank you Lany!!!  You are SO SWEET!  Are you my Secret Santa, then?  Or are you simply the most generous person in Westeros?  :wub:

secret santa... come out to play 

Hah!  Great to tie in that scene to Christmas anything.   You are the coolest, rocksniffer!    :D

Archived