Footy: Yaya Ascendant

MercenaryChef

22 minutes ago, White Walker Texas Ranger said:

God damn Bruce Arena. I'd rather have Drew Magary than Bruce Arena. But why does it have even have to be an American? Can't we take a disgraced, but prominent European coach like Louis van Gaal or Sam Allardyce?

An American is the last one coaching that team. I'd take Big Sam over Arena. 

29 minutes ago, MercurialCannibal said:

3-2 on aggregate going home favors your side I think. I really want one of the Canadian sides to win mls cup. 

Nothing's in the bag yet, but I think Toronto have a good shot at it. Good thing they put Ricketts and Johnson in early. That managed to change the whole tempo and saved them.

Arsenal quite fortunate to be going in at 1-1. PSG were well in control of the game until Krychowiak lunges in recklessly and gives away a penalty - not too sure if he actually made contact on Sanchez though.

ETA. saw a replay and he did make slight contact with Sanchez' right foot so a penalty was the correct call.

Cavani is a master in waisting chances. I remember his game against Metz this season. Well, Arsenal can expect Barcelona or some other tought teams with their luck. It seems only Man City can compete truly for Champions League if they play like against Barcelona. Especially the second half was good.

29 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Cavani is a master in waisting chances. I remember his game against Metz this season. Well, Arsenal can expect Barcelona or some other tought teams with their luck. It seems only Man City can compete truly for Champions League if they play like against Barcelona. Especially the second half was good.

He makes himself look bad by being very good at creating chances and below average at finishing them. 

Archived