Football 58 - When Welshmen Attack!

polishgenius

With Ramsey doing what Ramsey apparently now does and Bale taking all the glory with a hattrick and the other assist to make Ronaldo's absence a trivia, one wonders why it was Sweden missing out on the world cup that caused all the consternation... Balon D'Or showdown next year, bank on it. :P

In other news, I thought Newcastle were supposed to be the laughing stock of the league again this year. It's confusing and frightening to me that they're currently contending for a CL spot.

There are a lot of confusing things this season. We happen to be fourth until tomorrow. Fulham will be relegated (ok, probably not). United and City are currently not in the top four..

We always have next season. Everything will be normal then :)

Another point to Aguero - he's not a confirmed racist and hasn't tried to eat other people, twice. Call me old fashioned but that's fairly positive.

He married a woman who is the spawn of a very talented yet still deplorable cheat cokehead scumbag.

I call the racist and failed cannibal point a wash.

Another point to Aguero - he's not a confirmed racist and hasn't tried to eat other people, twice. Call me old fashioned but that's fairly positive.

If Suarez played for City you'd be telling all of us how Suarez was the far superior player.

The bias is too obvious.

watching hull v pool right now.

they were making mention in the commentary regarding hull's chairman wanting to change the name of the team. he apparently criticized a vocal supporter's element who have a campaign 'city till we die.' to this he said...

"They can die as soon as they want, as long as they leave the club for the majority who just want to watch good football."

He added: "How can they call themselves fans, these hooligans, this militant minority, when they disturb and distract the players while taking away the rights of others to watch the football, and of companies who have paid good money for advertising?

they can die as soon as they want. it is this sort of marginalization of fans, sanitizing and money grabbing that i fear will one day come to america and the mls.

Archived