Craziest theory you've ever seen/heard/read

That since Jaime and Cersei were identical twins with 100% matching DNA, than there offspring would also be twins. Therefore, it was not Joff that died at the PW, but his twin and Cersei has the real Joff hidden somewhere.

That Theon and Cat were having an affair and Bran and Rickken are his

That ancient Targs physically mated with dragons, which is why they are special.

Holy crap, the first one is actually impossible.

Holy crap, the first one is actually impossible.

Actually it's not possible. There's no such thing as male and female identical twins; those are always fraternal.

ETA: I mean, it's not possible on the basis that Jaime and Cersei are identical twins; they are not.

ETA2: I'm so sorry, how it the hell did I see and quote "impossible" and read "possible."

Benjen Stark is a time traveller and also the Night's King.

LMAO!

That first one borders on really offensive. The second is just fucking hilarious.

- Jeor Mormont warged his raven.

Oh man. <3

Any Rhaegar Isnt Dead theory gets my vote. Rhae-man is like a doornail. Deal with it.

I've just read on a thread on here, a theory that I actually quite like. I think it was on the Why Aren't Any Of Ned's Daughters Called Lyanna?

Someone posted that Lyanna is Septa Lemore. I really like that. I'm going to reread Tyrions description of her to see if it could be plausible.

The most frustrating things about troll threads: Please don't flame or troll guys, this is a serious discussion. or, even worse: "please provide textual evidence as I have done in my OP" when there are no quotes or textual evidence at all. :bang:

Troll: "Please don't flame guys. Serious replies only. Use textual evidence, as I have done in my original post."

My response: "Fack off and die."

As several people, myself included, tried to explain. However, they would not listen. It could just have been a troll though. :dunno: .

Could have been worse. They could have said that, because Cersei and Jaime were twins and therefore shared 100% of their DNA (it hurts me to write this...), then that means that they were THE SAME PERSON. Therefore, Robert was married to Jaime.

Could have been worse. They could have said that, because Cersei and Jaime were twins and therefore shared 100% of their DNA (it hurts me to write this...), then that means that they were THE SAME PERSON. Therefore, Robert was married to Jaime.

That might be true if we forget epigenetics, education and environement.

Daenerys is Ned's daughter with Ashara Dayne.

Stannis is Azor Ahai, and people don't really recognize him as the hero because the hero is supposed to be Heroic (capitalisation correct), which Stannis is not.

Jon and Dany are twins, hence the "Star Wars" parallel comment.

Brienne is the younger and more beautiful queen, because that's how Jaime sees her.

Archived