Watch, Watched, Watching: New Year, New List.

Grand Moff Mithrandir

PQ Jace,

Charlie's "you all everybody" line is probably my second most memorable line from the show, after Desmond's "I'm not supposed to be here".

Just started my rewatch of Better off Ted. Well I'm not sure if you can exactly call it a rewatch because the last time I watched it was way back in 2010.

Currently watching True Detective, almost done. I've been thinking about watching HBO's Rome, seems like people like it.

It's really cool. Marc Antony is one of the most fun characters I've ever watched.

I spent all night watching a fair amount of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

The Christmas Special and The Gang Solves the Oil Crisis might be my two favorite episodes of the show.

The gas solving episode is my favorite episode. Its full of gems, "So help me God, I'll blow this place to kingdom come" & the encounter with the housewife are standouts. I think that's where Charlie really came into his own.

In the middle of Season 3 of Cinemax's Strike Back. The second season was a lot of fun and the third has not been disappointing. I haven't played first person shooter games since college but this show is like a TV version of Call of Duty. High body count (including major characters), hot naked women and lots of machine gun fire... and Damian Scott is an awesome character. I get giddy whenever I think about the next episode. I also really like their storytelling format -- every 2 episodes make up one complete storyline / mission / objective which itself fits within the season long story arc. It basically turns a 10 episode season into 5 mini-movies.

So I FINALLY got to watch The Dark Knight Returns, parts 1 & 2. I have to say that I really enjoyed them, especially part 1. I like how ruthless and unforgiving old man Batman is. Seeing him mercilessly beat perps was both shocking and satisfying. The final fight scene between Batman and the mutant leader in part 1 is one of the best I've seen in a while.

I watched the series finale of Psych tonight :crying: I'm sad it's over, but I do think it was time. They did have potentially the funniest line in the series tonight (at least I thought it was awesome) - "Shawn, We Got a Zoo lied to us."

The old thread got locked, so here's a new one. Sorry for the hijack RedEyedGhost.

:lol: No worries, I just had made sure I was the person starting the last few, trying to get the name to stick. For the longest time we had three threads running which were virtually the same, but each had a different variation of the word watch.

Archived