Aussies LXII: ICAC, Budgets and Beer

Paxter

I'm so angry the gov is thinks this and yet has done sweet fuck all for job creation (or at least none I know of)

Also finding 40 different buisnesses to apply for in rural areas is next to impossible. They don't think things through really I guess

My sons have both been hit by the changes made to the incentives for apprenticeships, Just quiet little letters sent out - as of July 1st - no more "tools for trade" payments. TAFE is so fucked up they can't acknowledge when a payment of fees has been made! , holding up the entire process for apprentices & employers. My son's boss is furious, he is owed $3000. for signing off my son's 4th year & my son doesn't look to be getting his last bonus for tools he needs to buy because these changes were ushered in so quietly.

Abbot makes me miss the shambolic Labor party leadership struggles, how did people think it was a good idea to vote in this intellectual nobody, who was once the laughing stock of the liberal party as our PM, his policies suit himself and not the people, he's short-sighted and incapable of having an original thought. If he was standing in front of me right now I would probably punch him in the throat.

You guys have got it all wrong - this policy is the start of a gold rush for HR assistants, waste disposal and recycling professionals and the papier mache-based art and crafts community.

Where is the like button? :rofl:

Abbot makes me miss the shambolic Labor party leadership struggles, how did people think it was a good idea to vote in this intellectual nobody, who was once the laughing stock of the liberal party as our PM, his policies suit himself and not the people, he's short-sighted and incapable of having an original thought. If he was standing in front of me right now I would probably punch him in the throat.

I understand your frustration but does violence actually fix things?

Was very unimpressed when I got back last week and found the weather in Sydney exactly the same as what I left behind in London. Its beautiful here today though, would be nice if it sticks around.

Also Welcome Lady Isis!

Archived