Confessions from 2014

DreamSongs

1. I don’t care if Jon turns dark grey after his resurrection.

2. I don’t care if Tommen, Myrcella, Robin, Missandei and Rickon die just leave the Monster and Steelsong alone.

3. I don’t care how bad Robert was to Cersei.

4. I don’t care about Rhaenys and Aegon just like I don’t cared about Jaehaerys, Jaehaera and Maelor. Their deaths are in their parents’ hands but Elia wasn’t to blame like Helaena was.

5. After seeing the spoilers about Rogues, I don’t care if Daemon had killed a thousand cute puppies or anyone else I still love him.

6. After seeing the spoilers about Rogues, I don’t care if Rhaenyra’s children were bastards. I don’t see why someone birth status, which btw is just a rumor not something official since officially they were trueborn, make him unable to rule.

7. I find Helaena guilty for participating in Hellicent’s conspiracies and I don’t pity her. She knew what she was doing and she didn’t cared.

8. I really liked-loved Blood and Cheese. I didn’t liked Rhaenys’ and Aegon’s deaths but I know they were necessary.

9. I really don’t care if Victarion is a dump brute I still like him. I also love the Sand Snakes.

10. I don’t care if CotF and BloodRaven are evil. If they can eliminate the dragons I am on their side.

11. I really don’t care about Dunk and Egg but I do care about the characters they meet and the places they go.

12. I really hate the Hodor.

13. I ship BloodRaven and Danelle Lothston.

14. I ship Brienne and Jaime.

15. I want Arya to create House Dayne in the North or Dayne Stark or Starfall.

16. I couldn’t care less about Reach-Westerlands and Vale.

18. I love love love Baela and the Queen who never Was.

19. I find Hellicent worse than Cersei.

20. I don’t care if Dany dies as long as it is long and painful, the same applies to Stoneheart. But Cat got it easy imnsho.

3. I could care less about Blood and Cheese, and it's all thanks to JQC :cheers:

I am honored! :cheers:

This is the first time I come to confession, so there are a few demons that I need to expel.

1. I had a negative overreaction when I first read ADWD. Started a topic here about it. I feel ashamed and in the mean time my opinion of ADWD has greatly improved.

2. I disliked Stannis for far too long. Re-reads were required for me to start liking him.

3. I find most theories that have been posted here post-ADWD to be absurd.

4. Currently considering to stop watching the show.

I hate that the unsullied out there may know the end before the book readers, and hate that I will no longer have the upper hand on them.

Love your honesty ^^

So when did this "unsullied" thing become a fad? It has to be a few weeks old...

I have another confession: I have read the books, but I hate the term 'unsullied' to refer to the show-only people.

It irks me.that if an idea is put forward that differs from one of the big "powers thay be" woth countless posts, those posters come and "debunk" your idea with their own "theory" as though that theory is fact.

Seriously, you are not GRRM, our views are equally as valid as yours

Yeah there is some forum elitism round these parts

Makes me chuckle

While Dany is my favorite, I don't particularly want her ruling Westeros because Westeros is toxic and horrible and she deserves better.

wait- what? The smallfolk who comprise like 95% of Westeros are toxic and horrible, and far less deserving of representation than slaves (and, eventually, their slavers)? Is the idea that she should be ruling over some Elysian utopia or something?

I mainly like JonCon because I love griffins. I wish one would appear.

If a Stark ends up on the IT at the end, this entire series is gonna leave a bad taste in my mouth.

The Sand Snakes are idiots (except Sarella), and Oberyn was idiotic to an extent. If it wasn't for Doran, they would have destroyed Dorne. Doran is the Martell that should always be in charge, and I fear for Dorne if something happens to him.

The Kingsmoot is one of my favorite chapters in the series.

I like Bittersteel over Bloodraven. I find Bloodraven boring and a bit OTT.

I think Lem is an abhorrent douchebag, and I want Jaime to come out of his encounter with the BwB alive, not only because I like him, but because I hate Lem. Lem can die a grizzly Amory Lorch death for all I care (pun slightly intended).

The Arthur Dayne hype is annoying. I'll always pick 2 handed Jaime over him as I think cutting through Torrhen Karstark, Eddard Karstark and Daryn Hornwood like butter is one of the most impressive feats in the series.

I really enjoyed Tyrion's story in ADWD, actually one of my favorites in the whole series

While I'm a hug Stannis supporter, I get really pissed off when people seem to not be able to see any flaws in him

The Arthur Dayne hype is annoying. I'll always pick 2 handed Jaime over him as I think cutting through Torrhen Karstark, Eddard Karstark and Daryn Hornwood like butter is one of the most impressive feats in the series.

Indeed . That was definitely boss. I always nominate the Karstark Bros as some of the most honorable deaths in the series.

I didn't like Ygritte in the books or in the show; she annoyed me for a reason I've still yet to fully understand. While I can't stand the Greyjoys at least they are open about their distasteful behaviors... I also find the Tyrells to be far more cunning than the Lannisters have ever been as a whole.

Indeed . That was definitely boss. I always nominate the Karstark Bros as some of the most honorable deaths in the series.

Yep. Shame their father and the rest of their family except Alys and maybe Harrion are complete assholes.

The "unsullied" reference to show only people is at least a year old, maybe two years old.

I find it funny that people call show only people unsullied and a year or maybe two from now, the "unsullied" will actually be farther along in the series than book only people. So at that point the "unsullied" title should switch to the book only people!

Archived