Beverages You Are Consuming. Prithee, Tell Us About Them.

Xray the Enforcer

Had the most delicious Sangria I've ever tasted in my life at a Cuban restaurant in downtown Detroit over the weekend. They went down so smoothly, you never realized what a punch they packed until it was too late.

Open bars are dangerous things.

When it comes to wine, I prefer a box of Franzia. Not the highest quality of stuff, but it's cheap, and if you're drinking it by yourself, it'll last you all weekend. The wine hangover is quite the devil, though.

Oh...is it supposed to last that long? :wideeyed:

Maybe I should go back to work a week early :leaving:

Oh...is it supposed to last that long? :wideeyed:

Maybe I should go back to work a week early :leaving:

Lol hats off to anyone who can down all of that by themselves before Sunday (If you get it on Friday).

By the time I get to glass four (a real glass -- not a wine glass that fancy people use) I'm feeling quite loose. :drool:

I've only had the Sculpin (and the super delicious Victory at Sea Double Porter) and it was a mistake to have it after the Stone Ruinten. It's too delicate a brew for after something as aggressive as the Ruinten. But it was nice? I will need to try it again unfettered by the tastes of other beers.

Shocktop. I want the Chocolate Wheat to come out.

Oh wait...I'm supposed to be giving up wheat :tantrum:

I don't know where you are, but we have it in Ohio! I don't care much for wheat or sweet beers, but my wife is a fan.

Archived