Beverages You Are Consuming. Prithee, Tell Us About Them.

Xray the Enforcer

I very much wish to try the cherry.

I am curious about the cranberry, personally. I'm not one for mixing fruit and beer, normally, but Unibroue is pretty thoughtful about these things.

After two days of long manual labor (cleaning my house yesterday, and helping with kids' parties and taking them out trick-or-treating tonight), I wanted some dessert wine. I bought some Barefoot Pink Moscato, and it wasn't bad. Drank it too fast, though XD

Last Sunday I brought a bottle of red wine to dinner that was one of the loveliest reds I've had in a while. Roux Pere & Fils Grand Vin de Bourgogne, Saint-Aubin 2010. The liquor stores here are run by the government, but they pay attention to what sells and will clear out wines that don't sell in a particular store. I found the bottle at a store in the suburbs when I was meeting a friend for lunch, for $6.00 off, but, sadly, when I went back for more they were all gone and any future bottles will cost me $28 instead of $22. I usually keep my wine purchases below $20 a bottle.

Tonight I had a hankering for sherry and had a glass of Lustau Deluxe Cream Capataz Andres.

Archived