Things you Enjoy, But Everyone Else Seems to Hate

A True Kaniggit

I love being physically active.

And I'm not talking about football, basketball or any other team sport.

I love those as well, but i prefer distance running, swimming and rowing.

They make me feel great and give me time to clear my mind of all the stress and problems of everyday life.

They make me physically tired but mentally rejuvenated.

I guess that's what they call the runner's high.

:lol: Faith in humanity: restored.

RE: Star Wars... I prefer the original recordings, but the ghost doesn't really get to me much. I don't like Haydn Christensen, but in terms of continuity it makes sense. Although I kind of wonder if your ''Force Ghost'' appears however you want it to, or differently to whoever looks, or represents how you self-identify, or whatever.

The only issue I have with it is why just Vader and not Obi-won or cartoon Yoda?

I like Good & Plentys. It's the one thing I can bring into the house without having to worry about it going missing.

Sardines. Especially on a cracker with Frank's hot sauce.

80's pop music. Love me some Thompson Twins.

ETA: Space 1999.

The only issue I have with it is why just Vader and not Obi-won or cartoon Yoda?

Because Obi-Wan died a Jedi when he was old. Anakin is young because he died when he became Darth Vader.

By the way, random fun fact: In France, Darth Vader is called "Dark Vador" for no reason.

For those of you who like Fruitcake:

http://youtu.be/SwxcFmToim8

I too enjoy Love, Actually and Van Helsing. I also didn't mind Speed Racer, I don't love it but if you go in expecting fun and camp you will not be disappointed.

I really love to read but not many others I know do; I always get "What the hell are you reading for?"

Documentaries-the people I work with 'don't like to have to think' once they get home so they watch that Real Housewives bullshit. Ugh

I love being able to talk about being physically active :lol: :smug:

The exercise itself is best in the 10 minutes following completion.

If it is real hardcore more like 20 minutes after. Wrestling live with guys almost half your age burns your lungs like you would not believe. Feels like you have to cough up phlegm for about 20 minutes after. It sucks. I have done a lot of different physical activity but nothing really compares to wrestling for total body workout and stamina. Muscles will be sore that you never realized you had.

For those of you who like Fruitcake:

http://youtu.be/SwxcFmToim8

I too enjoy Love, Actually and Van Helsing. I also didn't mind Speed Racer, I don't love it but if you go in expecting fun and camp you will not be disappointed.

I really love to read but not many others I know do; I always get "What the hell are you reading for?"

Documentaries-the people I work with 'don't like to have to think' once they get home so they watch that Real Housewives bullshit. Ugh

I LOVE Speed Racer. It's one of my favorite movies. I'm one of about 4 people I know that even like it, but I thought it was a visual masterpiece.

Because Obi-Wan died a Jedi when he was old. Anakin is young because he died when he became Darth Vader.

By the way, random fun fact: In France, Darth Vader is called "Dark Vador" for no reason.

That makes no logical sense because Vader died as a Jedi in the end. The entire point of his arc is his redemption and fulfilling the prophecy of the Jedi taking out the Sith.

Gravity bong hits.

Gravity bongs can be dangerous. My roommate and I made one out of a Poland Springs water jug, a stainless steel kitchen funnel, and our bathtub, once*. Took a while, and 3 or 4 grams of bud, to get it filled with that thick yellow smoke that you want. The thing hit like a locomotive, and both of us were completely passed out long before we'd emptied it. So, ya, there is the very real danger of getting seriously stoned and wasting a lot of perfectly good pot.

Also, don't do drugs, kids.

*ONCE!

Archived