Walking Dead Season 5, Vol. 5: The End is Near {No comics spoilers}

MisterOJ

The two guys with the W's on there heads are the ones that Alexandria banished. The women banished with them was the one Daryl and Aaron found on the tree. At least that's what I think

Sounds right. It's the only thing that makes sense at this point.

What a terrible finale.

Dude...what?

This episode answered the question as to what the hell was going on with all those Ws. Who the people responsible for all the Ws are. If our group would head in the direction of the Woodbury people. Glenn literally carried a guy who was trying to kill him back to Alexandria. It solidifies Rick as someone who knows what the hell he's talking about. It sets up what next season will be about, and what kind of people our group is going against. And Morgan.

This was a great episode.

Dude...what?

This episode answered the question as to what the hell was going on with all those Ws. Who the people responsible for all the Ws are. If our group would head in the direction of the Woodbury people. Glenn literally carried a guy who was trying to kill him back to Alexandria. It solidifies Rick as someone who knows what the hell he's talking about. It sets up what next season will be about, and what kind of people our group is going against. And Morgan.

This was a great episode.

Agreed. Though I thought Glenn's escape from the Walkers was a bit contrived, and he totally should have killed Nicholas.

Meant to say, how fucking stupid that neither Aaron or Daryl could hear over 100 walkers walking around and growling in a few tin cans just a few feet away from them.

Was also hoping the room with Sasha and Gabriel would do a Michael Bay and blow up for no reason, those 2 run Carl close for most annoying.

The two guys with the W's on there heads are the ones that Alexandria banished. The women banished with them was the one Daryl and Aaron found on the tree. At least that's what I think

Aaron would have recognised her if it was the same woman.

Agreed. Though I thought Glenn's escape from the Walkers was a bit contrived, and he totally should have killed Nicholas.

Nooo! Glenn should not have killed Nick, anyone else though is cool.

The beauty of Glenn's character is that he is the group's conscience, for Rick in particular, he is The Rick Whisperer.

Decent finale. So what is the Wolves' game exactly? They lure people into traps to get them killed and grab their shit? I was hoping for a more sinister long-term plan with else guys. And what's the logic of having both themselves and their victims have a W carved into their forehead? I thought they were the wolves, why bestow that honour on the people they kill?

I was really hoping that Sgt. Judas Priest would get what was coming for him. A good asskicking courtesy of Maggie would've been a nice touch.

I'm really hoping that Morgan becomes a main character next season, that guy is almost certainly the best actor on the show.

That was a fantastic finale. The emergence of Morgan to start the episode was some of the best work this series has done so far. I also really liked the speech Rick gave at the end. This was the best season ending episode yet.

Disappointed cause i expected more action instead of useless Sasha and Gabriel scenes,they both can't act for shit.Liked the bit of Ricktatorship action and his little speech and Morgan was awesome.

Overall decent but not great for a finale.oh well.

Also,those Wolves are supposed to be the Big Bad for next season ,right ? So how come their introduction had no menace or intimidation factor ? They looked like a bunch of clowns as Morgan kicked their asses so easily !

Disappointed cause i expected more action instead of useless Sasha and Gabriel scenes,they both can't act for shit.

Seth Gilliam is a decent actor in fairness but his TWD character is very badly written and gets neglected for several episodes at a time, wouldn't blame the actor for that.

Archived