[BOOK SPOILERS] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

teemo

Ramsays lover = Myranda = Myranda royce who tries to be friendly to Sansa

LF tells Sansa to make Harry hers = Ramsay

At the grey wedding, remove hairdye and come out in stark clothing - this is happening next episode. It is also happening in TWOW.

LF wants the vale first, then WF = In show, he HAS the vale, so WF is next.

Walda & son = Lysa & Sweetrobin - The real heirs who are in mortal danger.

The moment Ramsays lover was named Myranda & Jeyne was cut, i had an inkling they could do this and i was completely sure when the promos came out. I said even before the season started that this would happen.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/127550-book-spoilers-discussing-sansa-xii-new-direction/page-7#entry6907866

I was off by only 1 episode.

YeS I see that. I was just umm making a daft joke. :leaving:

You do have a good point, consistency is not their strong suit. It may also all be about pulling the rug out from under the unsullied, and Ramsay will just go full Bastard of Bolton on Sansa anyway. That could also be the point. Whatever is to be, I am sure that Sansa will be removed from this situation eventually, and it will have amounted to nothing but D&D thinking they've done a good shocking turn. After all, THAT is one thing that is consistent with them, the idea that the story is about shocks.

This. He keeps saying he is worse than ever this season.

http://www.details.com/blogs/daily-details/2015/05/iwan-rheon-game-of-thrones-ramsay-bolton-interview.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/game-of-thrones/11499178/10-things-we-learnt-about-Ramsay-Snow-actor-Iwan-Rheon.html

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/13/game-of-thrones-season-5-will-see-ramsay-bolton-go-a-little-bit-further-says-iwan-rheon-5147815/

She clearly doesn't trust LF in the books, but I guess because she's not actively stabbing people it must mean she's passive and stupid and buying into his mentality :rolleyes: .

I may have written something about this...

Have you updated your theory now that you have read the Sansa chapter from TWOW? I would love to see your thoughts...

I'm expecting some kind of 'Grey Wedding' event, where Stannis lays seige, Brianne tries to rescue Sansa, and the Wedding is in a flux.

I actually don't expect Sansa to be assaulted.

They already set a precedent that virgins could be some kind of amazing sex performers, so good at it that people who were paid to have sex would refuse their money. So why can't Dark Adult Sansa be dynamite in the sack to the point she 'fixes' Ramsey?

Does it make any less sense than the rest of that arc?

I agree with you that there could be a much more subtle way to signal. A red cloth out the window would be obvious too imo, but how about something like she leaves a red cloth by th wash basin, the wash basin lady comes in, see it, message received. Not a word uttered and help comes.

Sock on the doorknob?

Who is going to attend this wedding? Walda, Roose, Theon, Myranda, and the old lady, some other serving people? LOL. Or are a bunch of lords going to materialize out of nowhere and then disappear again I wonder?

Like Robb's allies in the north.

Iwan did an interview with MTV a couple of days ago where he says Ramsay tries to "rein it in" in front of Sansa. So, yeah, I don't think the abuse will happen on the wedding night, although, yes, it can be argued that Sansa is not into this, doesn't want this, etc.. And I think she'll figure out that Ramsay is into some sort of kink when he wants Theon to stay. That I assume she will protest. I think Theon's reaction will be that he knows what she's in for. Because although Ramsay tries to "rein it in," there's only so long before a psychopath will show his true colors.

As far as Sansa seducing him and "making him hers," I just don't see how that can happen with a character like Ramsay. That dude will never be satisfied with regular sex. He might not even be aroused by it. He's going to want more from her.

Anyway, hope she gets hell out of dodge within the next couple of episodes so I won't have to tolerate it any longer.

Looking at the clips for the enxt episode, i think that leak is probably true. There are the Boltons outside in the snow, Sansa taking a bath, and Reek standing inside watching something with the saddest face. I bet Sansa bathes for the wedding (washed out the dye?) or maybe for the bedding. She then consumates the marriage with Ramsay while Theon has to watch. He is sad because he knows her real innocence and he knows what a horrible psychopath Ramsay is. Sansa may even turn away so Ramsay cant see her distressed face. Then Sansa finally realizes what a horrible person he is (after of course) and she tries to talk to Theon (from episode 7 description) about him. They discuss escaping.

so lame. i loooooooved the northern plotlines in the last books. so sad to see them screwed so royally.

Iwan did an interview with MTV a couple of days ago where he says Ramsay tries to "rein it in" in front of Sansa. So, yeah, I don't think the abuse will happen on the wedding night, although, yes, it can be argued that Sansa is not into this, doesn't want this, etc.. And I think she'll figure out that Ramsay is into some sort of kink when he wants Theon to stay. That I assume she will protest. I think Theon's reaction will be that he knows what she's in for. Because although Ramsay tries to "rein it in," there's only so long before a psychopath will show his true colors.

As far as Sansa seducing him and "making him hers," I just don't see how that can happen with a character like Ramsay. That dude will never be satisfied with regular sex. He might not even be aroused by it. He's going to want more from her.

Anyway, hope she gets hell out of dodge within the next couple of episodes so I won't have to tolerate it any longer.

in episode 3 he did try to rein it in when she first arrived with littlefinger but once he left as we saw in epiosde 5 with the whole apology for killing your brothers incident he really can not control himself. he was back to his usual terrible self in episode 5.

There is no limit to how stupid it can get. She could take all her clothes off for Ramsay, and then say 'yo, I forgot, I have something for you I'll be right back...leave the room, and having previously put the candle in the window, she and Theon will be saved just in the nick of time.

I repeat: There is no limit to how stupid, illogical or unbelievable the resolve to this dumbass plot can be, but I still believe it involves no sex for Sansa Stark.

I wish it were true, I will wait for the forum to advise what happens after the espisode airs to determine if I will watch the episode.

Just coming in late on this, I have to agree that there will be a "save" for Sansa, just because I can't believe LF would put her in such danger without her being somewhat prepared to do something ruthlessly awful.

(And again why is LF back in KL and does he have his own dragon to get around like that)?

Anyway, I suspect Sansa may kill Ramsay on their wedding night and Theon gets her out with the help of other Northmen before Roose gets her.

Also, isn't she technically still married to Tyrion?

Just coming in late on this, I have to agree that there will be a "save" for Sansa, just because I can't believe LF would put her in such danger without her being somewhat prepared to do something ruthlessly awful.

(And again why is LF back in KL and does he have his own dragon to get around like that)?

Anyway, I suspect Sansa may kill Ramsay on their wedding night and Theon gets her out with the help of other Northmen before Roose gets her.

Also, isn't she technically still married to Tyrion?

we have debated about this in the past, he has been portrayed in the show as an evil sadistic psychopath. myranda is basically a tv version of reek number one, a consensual insane partner in crime. The show made it a female because let's be honest boobs. they toned down the hunting because what Martin described in the book would get the show pulled off the air so they just had him feed the girl to dogs. that is pretty horrible. in this last episode he spent the entire episode psychologically torturing people. from threatening to kill myranda if she bored him to the whole reek Sansa dinner debacle. the problem with the show character is not his evilness, it is that he is not freighting. That problem arose from the choice to show all of theons torture. In the books we do not see that or most of any of his many crimes. The imagined horror is always worse than what actually happens. That is why he is so freighting.

I think this is definitely part of the problem. I guess if they had done "Jaws", we would have seen the 'gigantic monster shark!!!' like,

all the time.

Brienne is not only a brute, she is an idiot. Remember when she spared a man in season 3, a man whom Jaime advised to kill? She spared him and then the mummers got her and Jaime, they cut off Jaime's hand, she almost got killed and raped. Well....

In season 5 she tells a random stranger near Bolton's new keep (Winterfell) that she gave an oath to Catelyn Stark and means to fulfill it. Boy, she sure is a dumbass.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks for the reminder. Olly Nods but I rage, LOL :tantrum:

(yeah, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the thread, doing some reading and catching up a bit. It's a sad state of affairs, show wise, when I'd rather do this then.........say........oh, I don't know.....rewatch the show?)

HA! Same here!

I think this is definitely part of the problem. I guess if they had done "Jaws", we would have seen the 'gigantic monster shark!!!' like,

all the time.

And the iconic line "We need a bigger boat." Would of come out of the mouth of some synthetic character say, a cabin boy name Olly perhaps, at the wrong time and with the wrong delivery.

:dunce:

Archived