What are you drinking in this weather?

Fragile Bird

Resin.

Sixpoint? If so, that's one dank fuckin' spicy IPA - it blew me away when I first tried it.

I think this is my first post in this thread, so might as well start off big - drinking a couple of delicious, much-coveted 3floyd Zombie Dusts I managed to randomly snag at my local bottle shop - not my first time, but the beer is so good it feels like a revelation every time I drink one. After that, Surly Overrated West Coast IPA, mmmm

Sixpoint? If so, that's one dank fuckin' spicy IPA - it blew me away when I first tried it.

I think this is my first post in this thread, so might as well start off big - drinking a couple of delicious, much-coveted 3floyd Zombie Dusts I managed to randomly snag at my local bottle shop - not my first time, but the beer is so good it feels like a revelation every time I drink one. After that, Surly Overrated West Coast IPA, mmmm

Love both of those beers!

Had a oatmeal stout at a local joint called The Brew and it was really really good. Can't remember what it was though. Something with a horse or Russian something or other? I dunno those might be other stouts from the past...

Had a oatmeal stout at a local joint called The Brew and it was really really good. Can't remember what it was though. Something with a horse or Russian something or other? I dunno those might be other stouts from the past...

suitably vague memory in a beer thread.

Visiting Idaho this week and we made a run to Victor. Remembered that there really isn't anything to jump around about at Grand Teton brewery. Lucky for me down the road is Wildlife brewing. Point It! Pale Ale is wondeful.

My dad also has a fridge full of beer; New Belgium Abbey Ale (his favorite for years, he was in on the first run of it) and Framed Squeezed IPA because my daddy loves me.

Against my better judgment I went to a U.S. Tap takeover yesterday, 30 taps. I had another go at the new Ruination (which I like so much more than the previous version) and the Go To IPA. I was really done with Stone beers for a while but these two are decent beers.

Also much love to Wookey Jack <3 Makes me realise that 75% of black IPAs are pointless efforts.

But the star of the show was the Founders Blushing Monk. It tasted like a raspberry meringue. The raspberry character was sweet instead of tart like it is in most fruit beers. And the sweetness was a refined sugar sweetness, not like a caramel or syrup. And it was so light! Wow.

Is Surly getting out of MN now? If so, that pleases me. It's a quality brewery.

I had a Coopers Original Pale Ale earlier. It was okay. Bundles better than the local fare. I switched to whiskey... had a bit of Laphroaig and a bit of Glengoyne. Fun times :)

Archived