Rant and Rave without Repercussion [Book Spoilers]

Chebyshov

Yeah whoever wrote, "Bad Pussy" is just an awful writer. I know they meant it to be titillating and sexy but it just sounds gross.

"Bad pussy" sounds like an old timey term for STDs like, "calamity" or "the clap".

I mean if a girl ever offered me, "bad pussy" I would probably give her the number of the local planned parent hood or STD clinic.

Exactly what I thought! Bad pussy isn't even sexy. I'm surprised D+D didn't call Grayscale, "Stone Herpes"

Here's my rant. This forum is made up of seemingly young children who are incapable of having any type of coherent discussion. Over half of the posts literally contribute nothing. It's pathetic, whining drivel that just bashes the show/D&D. This place has gone to shit and frankly I don't see a reason to come here anymore.

What is it that you would like to see in this Discussion for Book readers' opinion on the show - that many people are happy with the way the show is going?

I like how while us readers have always been respectful of viewers and made an effort to suppress spoilers, Gaston & LeFou are now running their mouths on book spoilers without any regard for readers.

Our sole consolation is that they are too stupid to understand what GRRM told them about the endgame and thus cannot effectively spoil us for anything. They're like children who overheard a private conversation between adults. They don't know what they heard.

Oh and can you believe they actually said she dropped that stupid ring hoping someone finds it??????????????????????????????//

Stormborn, you got a giant dragon right around the corner. You don't need anyone to "find" you?

I KNOW RIGHT????

The idea of her dropping that thing to be tracked didn't even reach my mind last night. I swear I thought it was her like, getting rid of her Meereenese identity or something (silly me) to bond with the Dothrakis or to accept them... but no. It was to be found by Boy Toy and Fedorah. SHE HAS A DRAGON SHE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO DROP THAT THING GOSH THEY ONLY NEED TO ASK HAS ANYBODY SEEN A GIRL WITH A BIG FUCKING DRAGON??????

If that is the actual question and answer with no edits, he clearly avoids answering it.

I used to say that about Lady Stoneheart...I had hope since they never explicitly said "There will be no Lady Stoneheart" that she would come this season. But sadly, it has not happened. I think they are keeping Jon dead. That's just my two cents though.

Did I miss something? She was wearing white when she flew off, but in ep. 10 she's in blue. What was up with that? More of the demented costume designer's insanity?

She happpened to wear a second set of clothes under the white dress?

Shit episode but i'm so happy we finally have some closure on Benjen, hands up if you guessed that he warged in a piece of wood

I just stopped here. I don't even need to read the rest.

Gods...did I snort loudly at this.

Guys, obviously Jon is a rival for St Tyrion in terms of the audience's sympathies. So obviously Jon has to go; no one is allowed to be more than Tyrion. And R+L=T obviously! (I'm only about half in jest here!)

Haha oh god, you're probably right!

I also thought of something - since they are introducing Oldtown/the Tarly's, keeping Dorne, and going back to Pyke...maybe they really are abandoning the Wall storyline next season?? God, who even knows!!

Nah, they were just trying to be dramatic with Stannis's death. Your thinking too hard about it.

Yup.

My favorite scene was "previously on GoT" I got to see BenJen even though I figured we wouldn't be seeing him in the episode.

We have reached a new low when young girls have to be beaten with a stick by a "noble" KG to justify Arya's turning into a savage.

I am extremely annoyed with the Tyene character and her overtly sexually obscene behavior. That of course wasn't bad enough, the BP remark was just too disgusting. The Sand Snakes have been a huge disappointment. Prince Martell didn't notice the kiss given to Myrcella by the woman who wanted her dead. Btw, why did they need to replace the actress if they were just going to kill her off? I know the other actress was younger, but honestly, killing children has never been a problem for the show before now.

All season the show has been treating the viewers as if we're idiots. Is there anyone out there who did not know Olly was going to off Jon? Anyone who hadn't figured out from the trailer before the season started that Shireen was going to get burned at the stake? We didn't need an additional clue because in a complete turn around, Stannis takes his child and wife with him into a war.

Jon didn't even get the goodbye scene with Sam where "snow fell on his hair" that was so poignant in the books. Really, they couldn't even give us that much?

Why have the Unsullied turned into the worst fighters EVER?

Do you think Tyrion will find the dragons in the dungeon and secretly train them so he can ride them like Dany did?

Why show Cersei's child self in the beginning of the season if it wasn't going to factor in anywhere else?

This whole season has been a huge disappointment. If it wasn't bad enough on its own, I just read that David Nutter was asked if Jon Snow was really dead and he said yes. WTF?

This is all excellent. But I just wanted to point out that the actress, Aimee, who previously played Myrcella is actually older than Nell, who played Myrcella 2.0. Rumor is they recast because she's "prettier" (which I disagree with entirely). It certainly wasn't because of her superior acting skills and bigger role.

TV drama, and to keep the TV viewers from seeing Brienne executing a defenseless broken man. Brienne will be the one to find Theon and Sansa next season, but she won't have Stannis with her.

Agreed. Batfinger will factor in somehow as well with his Vale troops.

I just want to appreciate the fact that Olly personally ended both parts of Jigritte. Olly hates celebrity couples apparently. Jon Snow should have known the kid had it out for him when he killed his bae.

Did I miss something? She was wearing white when she flew off, but in ep. 10 she's in blue. What was up with that? More of the demented costume designer's insanity?

She happpened to wear a second set of clothes under the white dress?

I thought the dress has just gotten really dirty because apparently Drogon's back was all covered in dirt. ;)

I KNOW RIGHT????

The idea of her dropping that thing to be tracked didn't even reach my mind last night. I swear I thought it was her like, getting rid of her Meereenese identity or something (silly me) to bond with the Dothrakis or to accept them... but no. It was to be found by Boy Toy and Fedorah. SHE HAS A DRAGON SHE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO DROP THAT THING GOSH THEY ONLY NEED TO ASK HAS ANYBODY SEEN A GIRL WITH A BIG FUCKING DRAGON??????

That's what I thought too. Going back to tough girl khaleesi personna, so didn't want to be seen wearing some punk ass girlie jewelry. But, apparently she wants to make sure Aragorn can track her.

How can anyone not see these guys are hacks? The princes of hacks.

Yeah whoever wrote, "Bad Pussy" is just an awful writer. I know they meant it to be titillating and sexy but it just sounds gross.

"Bad pussy" sounds like an old timey term for STDs like, "calamity" or "the clap".

I mean if a girl ever offered me, "bad pussy" I would probably give her the number of the local planned parent hood or STD clinic.

Exactly what I thought! Bad pussy isn't even sexy. I'm surprised D+D didn't call Grayscale, "Stone Herpes"

:lol:

I just want to appreciate the fact that Olly personally ended both parts of Jigritte. Olly hates celebrity couples apparently. Jon Snow should have known the kid had it out for him when he killed his bae.

He's like some sort of Dark Cupid. He stabs the lovers.

Here's my rant. This forum is made up of seemingly young children who are incapable of having any type of coherent discussion. Over half of the posts literally contribute nothing. It's pathetic, whining drivel that just bashes the show/D&D. This place has gone to shit and frankly I don't see a reason to come here anymore.

But you came to post that?

I KNOW RIGHT????

I thought it was to hide her values. As to look as common as possible.

But there goes that. They actually admitted it was a breadcrump. Oh so sweet. I might just get diabetes by the sweet words and plot lines they have for their favourite characters.

How does that line go....."And nothing of value was lost"? I think that's the one.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/34117425/large.gif

That's what I thought too. Going back to tough girl khaleesi personna, so didn't want to be seen wearing some punk ass girlie jewelry. But, apparently she wants to make sure Aragorn can track her.

How can anyone not see these guys are hacks? The princes of hacks.

Wait, which one is Aragorn, Jorah or Daario? :lol:

Archived