What's bugging you?

TheReal_Rebel

My arms keep falling asleep throughout the day. I don't know what the hell is going on.

Perhaps you should see a neurologist.

I gotta wait for something to happen in my life. I've waited for four years, and it's gonna take some time still.

Yeah, printers. And copiers. And shredders. Somehow they are always magically jammed with no one in the office knowing how they got that way.

I used to take an inordinate amount of pride in the fact that I could get just about any printer/copier/shredder to work after someone had abused it.

Too bad I can't get paid what that particular skill is worth. :(

I got too hot yesterday working my bee hives.  It was 98 degrees here, and the heat index was somewhere around 111 degrees.  I was out in it for at least 2 hours.  In a bee suit.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I woke up this a.m. feeling horrible.  Didn't go to church; I've been drinking gatorade and water and just laying around watching Rectify nonstop.  That show is great, btw.

I'm lucky I didn't have a heat stroke.  It was one of the dumber things I've done.

I used to take an inordinate amount of pride in the fact that I could get just about any printer/copier/shredder to work after someone had abused it.

It's worse when people know you have those skills. It just means they come and find you.

I got too hot yesterday working my bee hives.  It was 98 degrees here, and the heat index was somewhere around 111 degrees.  I was out in it for at least 2 hours.  In a bee suit.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I woke up this a.m. feeling horrible.  Didn't go to church; I've been drinking gatorade and water and just laying around watching Rectify nonstop.  That show is great, btw.

I'm lucky I didn't have a heat stroke.  It was one of the dumber things I've done.

Good grief, ES, you'll cook your brain! What were you doing with the bees? I thought they were pretty self-sufficient.

I'm bee-ignorant. :(

Bees scare me.  I have somewhat worse than average reactions to the insects, as mentioned above.  Is it worth it to pursue therapy with an allergist?  I've read a bit that says the right therapy can help mitigate allergic reactions, which sounds better than hives/anaphylactic shock.  But what's the cost/benefit factor?

My go to response for broken electrical devices is "Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again? Yes? Still not working? Okay...then try unplugging it a blow into the plug socket. Fixed yet?"

Bees scare me.  I have somewhat worse than average reactions to the insects, as mentioned above.  Is it worth it to pursue therapy with an allergist?  I've read a bit that says the right therapy can help mitigate allergic reactions, which sounds better than hives/anaphylactic shock.  But what's the cost/benefit factor?

Man, I have no clue.  I just have some beehives.  I've heard you develop a tolerance to the venom, and it's supposedly beneficial for arthritis and such, but I dunno.  I am not a dr. and did not stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.  :D

I can tell you that I have no allergies to bee stings other than they hurt like a son of a gun.  But if you put baking soda paste on it, it fades after about 15 minutes.  Still sore, but nothing major.

One of my bees got me Saturday on the finger.   

Archived