Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, 666

JonCon's Red Beard

You think the richest man in the 7 Kingdoms can't cause trouble for a newly established dynasty? It's not like most of the rebels even had complete control of their own kingdoms, the loyalists may not like Tywin but if the Lannisters go to war it creates an opportunity to rebel against Robert. And who knows what the Tyrells would do? Maybe Robert can marry one, or maybe Tywin could marry Jaime or Cersei to one.

To what end though? Why would tywin rebel and why would the Tyrells help him? Just a straight up war for the throne because i doubt the Tyrells would go for that and even if tywin would.

I don't think tywin excepted some big reward from killing the Targs killing them was it's own reward. I didn't mean tell tywin to give up gregor and Lorch for punishment and piss off I just meant offer a council seat or 2 and a thank you without marrying cersei and yes not marrying cersei requires hindsight or an avaliable Tyrell.

For me at least it was the moment that he married someone who was young enough to be his granddaughter.

I blame Hoster just as much if not more. Hoster refused to join the rebellion unless Jon married his daughter.  He would have had a hard time since she dispoiled herself on Petyr.

I want six dogs of different breeds and called them as the direvolves: 

1. Grey Wind: Siberian Husky.

2. Ghost: Samoyed.

3. Nymeria: Golden Retriever.

4. Lady: Collie.

5. Shaggydog: Bernese Mountain Dog

6. Summer. Alaskan Malamute.

I need a big house first ...

-I don't like any villians in this series the love to hate king of like, they're not sympathetic at all IMO.

-Jaime and Cersei's POV made me hate them more.

-I love Rhaegar and Lyanna and if they are Jon's bio parents I love them all the more and they can do little wrong in my eyes.

-Aerys Kingsguard excluding Jaime is the best, though not protecting Rhaella was horrible. I love them for the fact that Dayne, Whent, and Hightower stood tall for the Targs until the end and Whent uttering the most badass line in the series "woe to the upsurper if we had been"

-This series is not romantic at all the only romantic part is not is Rhaegar whispering Lyanna's name as he died.

-I consider house Targaryen victims of the rebels.

-Tyrion is forever alright with me unless he hurts or betrays the Starka and Targs

-I want the Others to win

I wonder if Darkstar is a refenrence to a cartoon Blackstar? About an astronaut in a barbarian loincloth and tree hobbits?

Grateful Dead song..

Dark star crashes, pouring its light into ashes.
Reason tatters, the forces tear loose from the axis.
Searchlight casting for faults in the clouds of delusion.
Shall we go, you and I while we can
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds

Mirror shatters in formless reflections of matter.
Glass hand dissolving to ice petal flowers revolving.
Lady in velvet recedes in the nights of goodbye.
Shall we go, you and I while we can
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds

I've decided that if this story is to have the one great hero, I want it to be Jaime. I don't think it would be that much of a stretch for GRRM to make it happen. I mean, I hold very little faith that its true, and hope he avoids the single hero trope completely, but if he doesn't I want it to be the man a very large portion of the fandom started out despising.

I've decided that if this story is to have the one great hero, I want it to be Jaime. I don't think it would be that much of a stretch for GRRM to make it happen. I mean, I hold very little faith that its true, and hope he avoids the single hero trope completely, but if he doesn't I want it to be the man a very large portion of the fandom started out despising.

I want it to be stannis the kinsalyer with the fake sword rather than the secret prince with a magic sword or the Princess with the magic animals.

Archived