Football The Millionth

Xray the Enforcer

4 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Yea, that kind of sucks for neutrals. Arsenal is going to get rocked.

1 minute ago, Mark Antony said:

Maybe not! Y'all could get a good result at home. Hard to decide which one to watch. Front three of Barca is just so entertaining but I feel like Juve/Bayern should be a more competitive game. 

I fear we'll see something similar to the Shrewsbury/United game last night. We're probably going to get battered, but there's always the chance we'll have one of those nights when everything clicks for us. With the exception of Cazorla, Wenger can basically field the same side that ended Bayern's twelve-match winning-streak in October.

Just now, Spockydog said:

I fear we'll see something similar to the Shrewsbury/United game last night. We're probably going to get battered, but there's always the chance we'll have one of those nights when everything clicks for us. With the exception of Cazorla, Wenger can basically field the same side that ended Bayern's twelve-match winning-streak in October.

You're right. Definitely a possibility that everything clicks. I think unlikely we win given how good Barca is, but it's not like we have zero chance. My expectations are just low. I do like that everyone is healthy (outside of Cazorla/Wilshere/Gabriel) so we are more or less fielding our best team/bench. Giroud starting though will limit our counter attacking ability and only put us in play for a goal on set pieces. Really wish we had a #1 mobile striker to stretch their back line like Vardy would do (and tried to do against us).

14 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Maybe not! Y'all could get a good result at home. Hard to decide which one to watch. Front three of Barca is just so entertaining but I feel like Juve/Bayern should be a more competitive game. 

We're going to defend hard core and try to counter. Barca will have almost all the possession. In that way, I think it'll be similar to the Bayern/Juve game. If Barca scores though, it may open up a bit and could be fun to watch, especially since the Barca front three will have some fun with our back 4. I wish Gabriel wasn't hurt for this. His pace would be useful.

6 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Big, big night for The Ox. Quite surprised by his selection. He looked a broken man at the weekend. 

COYG. 

Yea, not a fan. I'm with Raja, Campbell seems like he'd be the best fit given his defensive work and chance creation ability. Chamberlain has never shown either. Hope he proves me wrong.

Just now, Mark Antony said:

Definitely. Can't believe Chamberlain didn't score a second ago

Nor I. You can't miss chances like that against Barca. This is the type of shit from the past 5 games. You miss great chances and you end up losing.

13 minutes ago, Daeric said:

This ref.

Plus you can stop rolling now Ox

Did you see the way his leg bent? That looked really painful. Just terrible play all around by Ox on that.

3 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

If Arsenal had Vardy and Mahrez they'd be 3-0 up.

Yes. Drives me nuts.

Archived