Acrophilia #9

yomi

58 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

It's bad that I have still only had a couple of cursory glances at the clues.

I've spent far too much of my forum game time on Renly in acrophobia with those tricksy letters.

I am having a tough time with those letters as well. :(

Yeah, I proposed it, and then we somehow didn't discuss it, but now I accepted it, because I couldn't resist the chance to take two points from a player who had everything correct, so now I edited it in the OP.

You can (now) buy prelims (how many characters you've got right, no information about the theme) for 2 points.

Also keep in mind that if you ask a yes/no question like "Is everything wrong?", you'll only get a "yes" if everything is wrong. If everything but one character is wrong, the answer would be "no".

3 minutes ago, a free shadow said:

There are ways to learn about them :ninja:

I have read or listened to the books several times.  I have searched words in the clues I am having problems with in the Wiki and spent hours reading pages, and still have no clue who the hell they are.

It's at times like this when I ask my self, self, why am I playing this ******* game?  :P

14 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I am asking this as a general question for all (maybe I missed the answer) but are all the clues pointing to characters in ASOIAF?  Or are there characters who appear in other books?

There are historical figures in the game, but they are all mentioned within ASOIAF (if you include the appendices).

1 minute ago, a free shadow said:

I was tired :frown5:

:lol:

No excuses :pirate:

I'm trying SNA's stout refusal to purchase things, possibly because I cannot find the proper motivation, or possibly to aim for a mid-table position to decrease the chances of rocksniffer ending up there.

Archived