What are you listening to 25 - Passing Emergency Love

Lykos

@broken one, My favorite Laibach song still is their version of

Across the Universe Ommm.

For recent media consumption I'm relistening to

The Cramps _ Goo Goo Muck

4   The first time I heard The Cramps was in 1986 when a classmate asked me to acompany / help him buying an electric guitar.   He got a black Epiphone  Les Paul.  A choice I still ( and I think Poison Ivy would do too) approve of.  He really was into The Cramps, but I don't know why he asked me for help.

As I still have a hard time listening to more than five songs without at least one of them featuring Angel Olsen

Angel Olsen & Sturgill Simpson - Big Time

5    There's a young actress I've been intrigued by.  Here she impersonates a hopefull stage performer interpreting a lewd christmas song.

Marli Siu - It's That Time of Year

Edited by Lykos
never know when video dropping works here

2 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Neat cover, but I somewhat prefer the original. It needs more sax (and George Michael obviously was an amazing singer).

They use the original in the Watchmen episode too, I never appreciated it before that.

22 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

Quite a bit ear-wormy but incorporates a Mean Girls line. 

I've really enjoyed their album this year, full of ear worm-y songs. Excited to hear more of them.

2022 has been a great year for music for me, Florence had a new album, Rina Sawayama, Tove Lo, Wet Leg,Muse, to name just a few