US Politics - Absence of Ballots

Ran

Maybe I'm underselling the importance of that Nevada vote dump.  That was from Clark (Las Vegas) where the majority of outstanding ballots are.  Biden just won them by almost 2 to 1.  If those are representative of the Clark votes generally (and they probably are), then Biden has Nevada in the bag, regardless of what the other counties report. 

1 minute ago, A True Kaniggit said:

What the hell did you do to R?

I was hoping someone would point that out!  I made up both the 18 years and the 18th letter facts on the spot.  That's called authenticity. 

1 minute ago, Maithanet said:

Maybe I'm underselling the importance of that Nevada vote dump.  That was from Clark (Las Vegas) where the majority of outstanding ballots are.  Biden just won them by almost 2 to 1.  If those are representative of the Clark votes generally (and they probably are), then Biden has Nevada in the bag, regardless of what the other counties report. 

2020: the year when Las Vegas, Detroit, and the Philadelphian Postal Service saved the world. 

1 minute ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Is this good for Biden?

Yes.  He's already ahead, and the lions share of the vote remaining is in Clark.  If he's winning those votes by 20+ points like this batch, then it's over.  It's just a shame there weren't more Clark votes.  It's not out of the question that when the other counties report that Trump might take the lead (temporarily) in NV.  I don't want Trump to ever be in a position where if the counting stops nationwide he's ahead in 270 EVs worth of states. 

3 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

I was hoping someone would point that out!  I made up both the 18 years and the 18th letter facts on the spot.  That's called authenticity. 

Actually, this iteration of the board has been used for 15 years this month! 

(Shit, I'm sure old!)

So 15th letter is "O" Biden was Obama's veep! The conspiracy is proven! Do ur research sheeple!!!

3 minutes ago, Toth said:

... just saw the headline that Philadelphia was ordered to stop counting mail-in ballots by a court order. Fucking disgrace...

That doesn't seem to be happening. Trump's side has put in a court order to allow more GOP observers and the Democrats have counter-sued to stop them.

4 minutes ago, Toth said:

... just saw the headline that Philadelphia was ordered to stop counting mail-in ballots by a court order. Fucking disgrace...

I don't see that anywhere, and Twitter would be pretty fast on spreading that sort of thing, if true. 

Ah, I see. The Philadelphia count has stopped whilst the Democrats counter-sue the attempt to stop more GOP observers flooding the count area. There are already Republican observers present and the whole thing is being filmed and streamed.

Just now, Werthead said:

Ah, I see. The Philadelphia count has stopped whilst the Democrats counter-sue the attempt to stop more GOP observers flooding the count area. There are already Republican observers present and the whole thing is being filmed and streamed.

Yeah, I don't like the courts getting involved at all, but that doesn't sound that bad. 

2 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Yeah, I don't like the courts getting involved at all, but that doesn't sound that bad. 

It doesn't, but it will still drag out the process.

Sorry for having sounded too alarmist. I guess the waiting is getting to me and the German news site I saw it first was a bit vague and left out the temporary part...

3 minutes ago, Toth said:

It doesn't, but it will still drag out the process.

Sorry for having sounded too alarmist. I guess the waiting is getting to me and the German news site I saw it first was a bit vague and left out the temporary part...

If Biden wins Nevada, we’re done.

Archived