Funniest scenes in movies

3CityApache

It's obviously a shameless rip off of Ramsay B.'s thread about saddest scenes, and the reason I start it is I can't really remember too many scenes I genuinely laughed out loud on. Funny movies? Sure, plenty. But particular scenes? Not so many at all.

One that does come to mind is Groundhog Day scene where Phil meets Ned the insurance agent multiple times and finally just punch him in the face without a word.

The “Lemmons” scene in The Wolf of Wall Street. From the moment Leo starts talking gibberish on the phone, his crawl to the car, and then when you finally see what it really looks like after his drive home. Pure hilarity. His foot getting stuck in the Lambo door kills me every time. 

Dennis and Mac doing Charlie's online dating application in its always sunny was the first thing that sprung to mind. But i know there is funnier stuff I can't recall. 

Second vote for the lemons scene in Wolf of Wall Street. 

Wlll Ferrell talking about a shark fighting a lion. 

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

That reminds me that while Eastbound and Down was a great show, my favourite part was the outtakes with Will Ferrell

Damn, came here to post this, lol. Ferrell has so many scenes to choose from, but the outtakes are often even funnier. Watching him try to fight through "San Diego is German for a whale's vagina" is amazing. 

It's not exactly a single scene, but one of the funniest things ever is the production of the play The Nightman Cometh from Always Sunny. Also, the explanation of the D.E.N.N.I.S. system comes to mind.

9 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's not exactly a single scene, but one of the funniest things ever is the production of the play The Nightman Cometh from Always Sunny. Also, the explanation of the D.E.N.N.I.S. system comes to mind.

I feel the same way about the nightmare cometh as I do about pine barrels or college from the sopranos. They are OK, but don't seperate from the pack enough for me to get excited about. 

Also 'the implication' may be funnier than the DENNIS  system. There are a fuckton of amazing scenes from its always sunny though. MILK STEAK. 

4 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

I feel the same way about the nightmare cometh as I do about pine barrels or college from the sopranos. They are OK, but don't seperate from the pack enough for me to get excited about. 

Also 'the implication' may be funnier than the DENNIS  system. There are a fuckton of amazing scenes from its always sunny though. MILK STEAK. 

I'm not sure I've seen the milk steak bit. I've probably only seen 25% of the series.

Another funny little scene is the opening chase in The Other Guys. 

Not funniest ever but for who the characters were it killed me.

The Big Bang Theory when Amy starts getting physical attention from Sheldon while she is sick so she fakes being sick to keep getting it, he catches on and decides she needs to be punished...just the way she says "are you saying you want to spank me?"... if you know the show and these characters you would get it.

Tim and Eric is not for everyone but for me it’s pretty much one of the only sources of comedy that pushes the boundaries and is genuinely unique.

Combine that with Will Forte who is a comic treasure and you have maybe my favourite thing ever. Forum with Will. I’ve cried laughing at this far too many times

Archived