Andrew Tate - sex trafficker

BigFatCoward

2 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Still, I wouldn't say no to $10 million. He's still rich AF in relation to everyone in the world rounded up to the nearest whole number.

You know what the difference is between $10 million and a billion? One guy with that lifestyle has to budget, the other guy doesn’t. Just ask the lottery winners who were flat broke a few years after wining low 8-figure jackpots.

5 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Apparently Tate may have seriously exaggerated his net worth. He claimed to be worth hundreds of millions and once claimed to be a billionaire. It turns out that cash, crypto and assets combined come to about $10 million.

Who’d a thought?

I find 10m to be depressing enough. I just can't get my head around how he should even own 1m. 

6 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

You know what the difference is between $10 million and a billion? One guy with that lifestyle has to budget, the other guy doesn’t. Just ask the lottery winners who were flat broke a few years after wining low 8-figure jackpots.

That's the difference between $1 million and $10 million. With $10 million, even accounting for 2022/2023 inflation, budgeting in the way average people think isn't necessary. Not being stupid and extravagant about your spending is required though. Budgeting for a person with a net worth of $10 million is being able to buy a $100,000 car, with cash, but having to keep driving it until its resale value is $50,000, instead of being stupid and replacing it every year. But that's not really budgeting. That's just avoiding being a dumbass.

On 6/20/2023 at 8:30 PM, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Why would anyone admire someone who engages in sex trafficking with underage girls?  

Because for one they don't believe that, they believe it's a lie spread by "the matrix". 

But for two and more importantly Tate has performed some kind of witchcraft or alchemy where despite being a pimp he's not regarded as a pimp, but rather a cool bro who has a harem of girls because he's so alpha and awesome. Why this is I dunno but it's a huge part of his success. 

10 minutes ago, Darzin said:

Because for one they don't believe that, they believe it's a lie spread by "the matrix". 

But for two and more importantly Tate has performed some kind of witchcraft or alchemy where despite being a pimp he's not regarded as a pimp, but rather a cool bro who has a harem of girls because he's so alpha and awesome. Why this is I dunno but it's a huge part of his success. 

He admits doing this. :facepalm:

We’re in the dumbest timeline.

4 hours ago, Darzin said:

It should be recognized the matrix will come to mean for many of these young lads Jews because of the far right circles they’ll be inoculated into.

A lot of more significant influencer’s Tate promotes and gets promoted by openly pal around and praise white nationalists for their politics.

Before we go there, can we establish a few ground rules, well basically one fundamental ground rule.

In no time line and no observable reality (real or fake) does Ty qualify as Keanu Reeves. Anything else in this brave new world is up for discussion. 

I think we all know that DMC is Laurence Fishburne and that Keanu Reeves has to be Jace. 

Will this be a different movie with a somewhat different mentor-student relationship. Undoubtedly. But think about it, if Fishburne had snapped and the first movie had ended with a murder-suicide scene, there wouldn't have been any awful sequels.