UK Politics: No Bully XL for you

Maltaran

2 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

You keep making jokes about rape accusations.  

?!

What did I miss?

I know Katy Perry and Russel Brand were a couple way back. First time I hear of a rape accusation in that context

Edited by A Horse Named Stranger

8 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

?!

What did I miss?

I know Katy Perry and Russel Brand were a couple way back. First time I hear of a rape accusation in that context

It's like the biggest story of the day. Your comment totally sounds like a quip that Brand started raping people because they broke up or some shit like that.

1 minute ago, polishgenius said:

It's like the biggest story of the day. Your comment totally sounds like a quip that Brand started raping people because they broke up or some shit like that.

Biggest story of the day in England, maybe. But not here. Just assumed it was a general sentiment towards Brand, and how he went off the deep end in recent years.

3 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Biggest story of the day in England, maybe. But not here.

Okay but this is the British politics topic. You have to accept that if you're gonna make constant jokes in the British politics(/general news) topic without reading what the headlines are in England, you do run the risk of occasionally looking like a wally. 

7 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Okay but this is the British politics topic. You have to accept that if you're gonna make constant jokes in the British politics(/general news) topic without reading what the headlines are in England, you do run the risk of occasionally looking like a wally. 

Yeah, I admit the optics are not good on this one. And that's entirely on me.

31 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Is it odd that people are only now realising Brand was an arsehole when he’s started spouting off constant conspiracy nonsense. I would have thought it was always obvious. 

Out of all the people on earth who think they are cleverer than they are, Brand is top of the list  

3 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Is it odd that people are only now realising Brand was an arsehole when he’s started spouting off constant conspiracy nonsense. I would have thought it was always obvious. 

I know some people who were big fans of his (presumably not any more), and I always found that a bit puzzling because there always seemed something very creepy about him.