NFL 2023: No Swifties Allowed

Mr. Chatywin et al.

Watson out for the season.  To have surgery on a fractured bone in his throwing shoulder.

A spot just opened up in the AFC playoffs.

ETA:  That contract is going to wind up in the running for worst in sports history soon.

Edited by Rhom

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

Watson out for the season.  To have surgery on a fractured bone in his throwing shoulder.

ETA:  That contract is going to wind up in the running for worst in sports history soon.

I managed to draft all the injured players in FF this year...

And it's the contract plus three first round picks. Trey Lance failed, but I'd rather my team trade three firsts to get a high QB prospect than the most expensive QB in football with all kinds of off the field issues (and that's assuming he was still good, which as far as I can tell he's not anymore). 

44 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

It was between him and Russ, and Russ actually looks like he might not be washed after all. 

Nah, Russ is still cooked. He's got a good TD-Int ratio, but that's about it. He's only averaging 200 ypg and it's mostly short passes. His game at his peak was scrambling and an elite deep ball. Those are both gone. Now it's just getting the most out of his corpse that you can because that contract will be hard to get out from for at least another year. 

2 hours ago, Rhom said:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Nah, Russ is still cooked. He's got a good TD-Int ratio, but that's about it. He's only averaging 200 ypg and it's mostly short passes. His game at his peak was scrambling and an elite deep ball. Those are both gone. Now it's just getting the most out of his corpse that you can because that contract will be hard to get out from for at least another year. 

Just wait, doubter. I remember a scamperish bomb-thrower who aged beautifully under Payton's attention.

6 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

Just wait, doubter. I remember a scamperish bomb-thrower who aged beautifully under Payton's attention.

You talking about that TE?

Also, your title is mine. @Kalbear said wait until midseason, well that time has come and pass for the both of yous. 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You talking about that TE?

Also, your title is mine. @Kalbear said wait until midseason, well that time has come and pass for the both of yous. 

Man, maybe @Ser Rodrigo Belmonte II is right... I gotta stop smoking that weed, every other month you're owning my title and I have no idea why.

:spank:

9 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

I never said what sport

Negative. And your title is "I Miss My Beloved Sex Cannon"

9 minutes ago, Jace, Extat said:

Man, maybe @Ser Rodrigo Belmonte II is right... I gotta stop smoking that weed, every other month you're owning my title and I have no idea why.

:spank:

It's only cause the bear has been trying to get you to stall with him. Your title is "Jim Irsay: Sexist Man Alive" 

Pay your debts. 

9 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Negative. And your title is "I Miss My Beloved Sex Cannon"

Hell, if that's the punishment I might just keep it for a year or more

I mean, who DOESN'T miss sexy rexy? Second most successful Chicago QB of all time!

(lolsob)

Shame the trade deadline is passed.  I'm sure Washington would love to trade Jacoby Brissett back.  Cleveland never should have let him walk in the first place.  When the reason you can't resign a good backup is because "he outplayed the starter" you might want to reevaluate your choices. 

27 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I have the volume down.  Did he dislocate a finger?  What’s happening?

He had some kind of hand/wrist injury going into the game and something aggravated it, but I couldn't tell exactly what happened from the replay I saw. 

21 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Browns beat Niners... Watson out for season

Vikings beat Niners... Cousins out for season

Cincy beats Niners...

Karma is coming for you!!!

First, step back and FUCK YOUR FACE!!!

Second, your boy will look good in Wisconsin red. I know you'll enjoy having to visit him when the lad is off to school. 

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

He had some kind of hand/wrist injury going into the game and something aggravated it, but I couldn't tell exactly what happened from the replay I saw. 

Clowney tackled him and he used his hand to brace it. Unclear what kind of injury he had, just a ton of speculation based on a picture of him with something on hand. Either way, that tackle would do it.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Season is basically over. We can't win this game with Jake Browning and refs who call phantom DPIs.