NFL Playoffs 2024: How The Hell Are The Lions In The Final Four??? Inconceivable!

14 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Imma watch my first ever Superb Owl tonight.

I'm curious if you get all the super expensive, but typically shitty, commercials in the UK. Keep track of how many pro-Murika ones you see to let us know.  

5 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

I'm curious if you get all the super expensive, but typically shitty, commercials in the UK. Keep track of how many pro-Murika ones you see to let us know.  

No, the channels it’s on in the UK have their own advertising space to sell.

2 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

No, the channels it’s on in the UK have their own advertising space to sell.

What do the 30 second ads typically cost there? I assumed companies paid so much in part so that the ads would be seen globally. 

22 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Thanks for taking that hit for us, sincerely.

I'm not a fan of sex rap, especially bad sex rap. I miss the far more artistic shit from the 80's and 90's. Lauren Hill may have one of the 25 best albums ever made. The shit today is mostly awful.

Almost as bad as this game. 

41 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

I'm not a fan of sex rap, especially bad sex rap. I miss the far more artistic shit from the 80's and 90's. Lauren Hill may have one of the 25 best albums ever made. The shit today is mostly awful.

Almost as bad as this game. 

Ex-Factor is my jam. The 90’s will never be replicated. Usher still got moves I see.

9 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Ex-Factor is my jam. The 90’s will never be replicated. Usher still got moves I see.

I never minded Usher. He inspired me to work on my abs even if his music was just okay. It's pretty funny seeing him perform with Lil John considering he famously told him to his face that he ruined the music industry.