Football: Let's All Laugh at Chelsea

• polishgenius changed the title to Football: Let's All Laugh at United

You can see why Liverpool like Gravenberch, and why Bayern liked him before them, he’s got all the attributes to be a top midfielder, but it’d be nice if he was knitting it all together more often. It feels like a real lottery what’s going happen anytime the action’s near him.

2 hours ago, polishgenius said:

2 hours ago, Consigliere said:

Forest's organised crime boss owner upset that he can't threaten and bully officials in England like he can in Greece.

Are they wrong about the penalty calls, though? I watched the replays, and one for sure was a penalty, the other two could have been called soft if they had been given. 

9 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Are they wrong about the penalty calls, though? I watched the replays, and one for sure was a penalty, the other two could have been called soft if they had been given. 

They have a case but insinuating that the only reason they weren't given the penalties is because the VAR is apparently a Luton fan is silly.  The ref didn't give the pens so the VAR protecting his mate on the field is much more likely.

I'd be irritated if we'd had all those three almost-calls go against us (and given it's Ashley Young in all three, I'd probably be livid). So I can't really be mad at Forest for being mad. 

Maybe not blame Luton, though. The poorest club in the PL isn't likely to be the one bribing VAR.

8 minutes ago, Rorshach said:

Maybe not blame Luton, though. The poorest club in the PL isn't likely to be the one bribing VAR.

I'm not only blaming Luton for the VAR, but for Everton and Forest's points deductions. And for Andrew Tate.

3 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I'm not only blaming Luton for the VAR, but for Everton and Forest's points deductions. And for Andrew Tate.

I'll have to agree on Tate, and it's mystifying how Forest and us have been deducted points, but nobody deducts points from Luton because of that scumbag.

• polishgenius changed the title to Football: Let's All Laugh at Chelsea