Denver 2008

I'm 95% sure I'm going.

Will be good to see you again Race. :)

Normally the BwB base operations in the Worldcon party hotel. In Denver the party hotel will be Adams Mark. Its the "largest hotel in Colorado with 1,225 rooms, including 92 suites", so hopefully it will be big enough for us all. And ensure we don't have a problem getting a suite this year. :)

put me down as wanting a roomie

I'm sure i'll be looking for one too!

I have been holding off putting my name down as the obstacles looked to be to great to overcome. But in the last few weeks the obstacles have become manageable and the reasons to go have grown. So put me down as going. I will try to book a membership right after the first of the year! Look forward to meeting you all!

Good for both of you. You may not will not regret it!

Yeah, I will finally get to meet the famous Pod!!! Enough reason to go all by itself. :D

But if I do by some twist of fate end up regretting it, I will know who to blame. :P

I have been holding off putting my name down as the obstacles looked to be to great to overcome. But in the last few weeks the obstacles have become manageable and the reasons to go have grown. So put me down as going. I will try to book a membership right after the first of the year! Look forward to meeting you all!

You should try to book a membership before January 1. That's when they're raising membership prices.

I'm going to try my best to join before then. I didn't know they had an installment plan for poor people like me, but it makes me happy. :) Either way, I'll also be looking for a roommate or, preferably, multiple roommates or someone who will let me sleep on the floor, if you can stand to be around someone so cheap. ;)

Yeah, I will finally get to meet the famous Pod!!! Enough reason to go all by itself. :D

But if I do by some twist of fate end up regretting it, I will know who to blame. :P

No. I'm boring. Luckily enough there are a few other interesting people in the BwB. :P

No. I'm boring. Luckily enough there are a few other interesting people in the BwB. :P

You are quiet, sir, but never boring.

I just booked my flight. I will be a arriving Friday afternoon (8th) and leaving the morning of the 10th.

So put me on the list:).

Cool Greg. :) That got me thinking of flights too. It looks like getting to Denver will be more expensive than getting to Japan, which is not what I expected. But then, fuel prices have gone up a lot since. Maybe they will go down or there will be a sale in the next few months.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived