Octocon 2010: Dublin, 16-17 October

I've applied for extension of my leave from Thursday to Tuesday. Once I get it, I'll book my flights, most probably from and to Luxembourg, it's just the least stressful ;)

Adz, interested in sharing accomodation? I'm trying to find the name of the B&B I stayed in last time I was in Dublin.

I've applied for extension of my leave from Thursday to Tuesday. Once I get it, I'll book my flights, most probably from and to Luxembourg, it's just the least stressful ;)

Adz, interested in sharing accomodation? I'm trying to find the name of the B&B I stayed in last time I was in Dublin.

That's the reason I took the flights from Cologne. ;)

Oh yes, I'm very interested in sharing accomodation! Please email me when you find out something, or if I can help. :)

I've also booked my flights now, arriving in Dublin on 14th Obtober around 13:00 and departing 19th October also around 13:00. :)

I'll look at acomodation this afternoon if I get a minute at work.

I've also booked my flights now, arriving in Dublin on 14th Obtober around 13:00 and departing 19th October also around 13:00. :)

I'll look at acomodation this afternoon if I get a minute at work.

Accomodation is secured. :D

I'll probably wait for you at the airport. :)

So rather unexpectedly I've discovered that I can come! Still trying to work out the exact dates since I've got to be in Italy earlier in the week but I should know in the next week.

Put me down for party setup, cleanup...whatever needs help getting done.

I'm not sure yet I can make it. There is a possibility I'll be in China for work 1 week at the end of September, and I want to stay some more time there for vacations, so it depends on when I really go, when I come back, and other stuff.

Still down as a definite, but some friends from Dublin who went last year say that you can just pay on the door and get in that way.

Very true in years past, but now that George is going to be there, it might fill up more quickly! Who knows? I'm hoping we'll have a big, big crowd.

Very true in years past, but now that George is going to be there, it might fill up more quickly! Who knows? I'm hoping we'll have a big, big crowd.

Grand, I'll get em as soon as I can find my damn card. Hurrah for student discounts.

Archived