Chicon 7 Aug. 30-sept. 4 2012

Do take the time to write to the concom and ask about what they are planning to do to keep some floors 'quiet floors' here's the general contact page:

http://www.chicon.org/contact.php

Thank you, Parris. I will most definitely be writing, both as someone who emphatically does NOT want a room on a party floor (when I leave the party, I want to leave the friggin' party and have some quiet), and who also has a vested interest in not having our party shut down by noise complaints from others. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Please count me in.

Due to someone (Thanks Lady N :D ) telling me that you can fly from Frankfurt to Chicago in about 8 hours non-stop I intend to be there. :)

Haven't bought my membership but I intend to do that as soon as I'm back from Titancon. Flights and room and whatever will follow.

I'll probably be flying in from Seattle though, as I'll visit relatives in that area before Chicago.

Scot, I promise I will do a post with everything you need to know about Chicago..

Thanks to you and the others who help us out with info!

Maybe I have just been lucky in my travels but I can't think of a time I've had to pay to park at a hotel.

Archived