Chicon 7 Aug. 30-sept. 4 2012

Mentat and me are very much hoping to be there. (Slightly depending on finances and getting time off work - encroaching into September is tricky for me) I have optimistically purchased my attending membership today.

Mentat and me are very much hoping to be there. (Slightly depending on finances and getting time off work - encroaching into September is tricky for me) I have optimistically purchased my attending membership today.

Yay! For me it is just not Worldcon without Soph.

I haven't bought my membership yet. Need to remember to do that before prices go up. I also don't like that it is in September instead of August...not convenient for students and teachers. I will probably go Friday to Monday and take one day off work.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the September dates as my semester will have started the week before. Luckily being in Chicago means I can lecture on Thursday and still attend!

Btw Sophelia, in case you didn't know you have the option of flying to Chicago direct from Manchester (obviously as well as London). I prefer the Manchester airport when flying to and from your area combined with the TransPennine Express that goes direct to Manchester Airport.

I am in!

You slut

Nice ! I been working on him at Titancon and intend to get to at least 2nd base at Eastercon if not Octocon ...

See y'all in Chicago - Jamie and I will be over - this time with artwork, ceramics and the Inn in our possession and on display. Jamie is currently working on a new set of ASOIF portraits including a Dany commission from a Titancon attendee.

I am definately up for cross fit, more fountain diving and shenannigans. We are thinking of owning the Masquerade this year too...

ok so the quote function screwed up - I am of course talking of our God King and the most eligable bachelor of the BWB. At one point at Titancon I actually got him to agree to being hung :) Kinky ...

silly question on con memberships. we have to buy "new" right, even though we bought "new" when we went to Renovation. I'm not sure what i'd convert, but If I can save I would. gracias.

Aren't "converted memberships" just for people who go from non-attending to attending?

Did you promise them lovely chocolate? I really enjoyed mine! Thanks!

Well... No... :leaving:

You're very welcome. Glad you liked it. :)

I only got a mail from Paypal so far...maybe it takes a bit to go through. Or you have to promise them chocolate

Ok. Glad I'm not the only one then. :)

Maybe I can bring some chocolate with me when I get there. ;)

Archived