NFL Championship Games

Stego

Dude, you really need to get out of your Pats circle jerk for a minute. You beat Tim Tebow and the Broncos. You guys aren't hot shit yet.

Who mentioned the Patriots?

I am talking about the 49ers and you can't handle the truth.

Okay, the newest commercial with Rodgers with that idiotic Discount Double Check move and the addition of BJ Raji...that was pretty damn funny. A worth sequel. The first time or two it was on at least.

Except every time I hear that fan's voice at the end I find myself wanting to find him, find the woman he is dating/married to, woo her, take her out on the best date of her life, get her to sleep with me at the end of said date, and never call her again. I will then show him the video evidence of all this right before punching him in the face.

Nah, cause he still would have done it the same way he makes many of his posts: in the douchiest way possible.

I'm not douchey at all. I think you lack understanding of the term.

I simply talk to you as if you were a man and can handle reality. My bad if you can't.

Do you not have male friends?

If Alex Smith plays like he played against New Orleans every week, the 49ers are real.

Of course, if Betty White were 55 years younger, a lot prettier, had big boobs and was Latina, she'd be Salma Hayek.

But they can be real in bursts. Sometimes in the NFL, bursts can last long enough to win you a title.

Yeah, one of our radio guys in Denver this morning said something like Luck is the 5th best QB in the NFL right now. I'm like..."WTF?"

That's retarded.

Which one? There's way too many awful radio guys here that could've potentially made that statement.

Here 49er fans, a really nice bit by Michael Silver putting some context around The Catch from 30 years ago, with a fair amount of stuff from Dwight Clark about how he felt when he saw Davis's catch at the end of the Saints game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Au_qv85nxz1y51QLCat8Cxk5nYcB?slug=ms-silver_dwight_clark_the_catch_vernon_davis_49ers_011812

I'm not douchey at all. I think you lack understanding of the term.

I simply talk to you as if you were a man and can handle reality. My bad if you can't.

Do you not have male friends?

Let me rephrase then: in the most meatheaded way possible.

You simply talk as if you're about to start thumping your chest at any moment. I can't figure out if it's intentional or you don't see it.

Either way, good day to you.

Really, they'd be better off selling it. What's the use of a franchise QB when you almost surely plan on starting him from Day 1 with a shitty team going nowhere fast? That's how Joey Harrington's and David Carr's are made.

You may be right, but isn't that exactly how Manning got his start?

Giants’ Antrel Rolle says ‘we can’t be beat’

http://sports.yahoo....we_cant_be_beat

Yeah, except like the seven times this season that you were. :rofl:

If you think the 49ers have it in them to do what Rex Grossman did twice....I mean alright man...I admire your confidence.

Let me rephrase then: in the most meatheaded way possible.

You simply talk as if you're about to start thumping your chest at any moment. I can't figure out if it's intentional or you don't see it.

Either way, good day to you.

It's all tongue in cheek. You're just oversensitive. Check your T levels.

You may be right, but isn't that exactly how Manning got his start?

Dead right; if you are good, you will learn and succeed. On the other hand if you are Joey Harrington, you flame out. Sometimes circumstances do matter (ala Alex Smith with insane samurai coach etc and a brand new offense ever year). But if you are a seminal talent, you should be able to overcome that.

Yeah, Stego has literally no idea how he comes across on the internet. It's entirely tongue in cheek and meant to be humorous, but the complete lack of emoticons, good jokes and anything resembling good-natured ribbing doesn't seem that way at all.

I love the guy and think he's great, but if you haven't met or talked with him he's about the biggest douchebag sounding guy that could live.

Since not a whole lot else is going on...

Manning is home sick with a stomach bug (but should be better by the weekend)

Brady left practice early (means diddily/squat)

Reed is hobbled by his ankle at the moment, but looks like that should be cleared by the weekend

Gore & Ginn, both will be playing but limited practice

Archived